• 2,655 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:18 PM

Wow! Alex, your photos are beautiful!!

#32 CynSan

• Site Supporter
    • 11 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by mpeter81 

I know that Dreams boots the wedding party from the outdoor area around 10:30p... did your group continue the festivities at the Disire Music Lounge til 2am and did everyone feel like they had enough time to celebrate? I have a feeling our guests might want to celebrate 'til 4am, lol.

I feel the same way! My family will definately want to celebrate past 2am. How is the Music Lounge?

#33 xtenna

• 154 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:27 PM

I was wondering about the oot bags.i really want to do them but i feel like it migth be too much work.  i just want this to be as laid back as possible.  anyone elses thoughts?

June 3, 2011 Cabo San Lucas

#34 Alex Teas

Alex Teas
        • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:34 PM

Cindy, thank you! 

CynSan the music lounge is ok.  There is hardly ever anyone in there but if you're entire wedding group went in together it would probably be pretty fun.

Xtenna, I wish I hadn't done the OOT bags.  Personally, I think your time and money are best spent elsewhere.

#35 ambularose

• 167 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:03 PM

Thanks for the thorough review. Very helpfull in my planning.

#36 Teira1031

• 766 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:04 AM

Great review with tons of details! Thank you

#37 proti007

• 467 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:53 PM

Alex thank you for the review!!!! Lol after going through your photobucket images, I feel like I was there ;) You're a great photographer, by the way! I loved all of the detail shots! Quick question: I have never been to Los Cabos, where were all of the pictures with the colourful buildings (you were off the resort). Was it Cabo San Lucas, or San Jose Del Cabo? We're doing a day-after shoot, and would love to hit up some of those spots!

#38 Alex Teas

Alex Teas
                • 16 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:31 AM

@proti007 thank you!  I love taking photos so I'm glad you liked them.  The photos of the colorful buildings are in San Jose Del Cabo.  If you ask the driver to drop you off at the mission, you will be right in the heart of things!

#39 Ashleyrae

• 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:22 AM

Thanks for the wonderful information! It seems that my wedding will be similar to yours! We must have good taste :) Question - I am getting an aisle runner and I asked Marianna how long the aisle is, she said 12 feet. To me, this sounds really short! What do you think?

#40 Alex Teas

Alex Teas
                    • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:52 PM

Yes, the aisle itself is very short but you start further back in the restaurant before you even hit the aisle so it seems like you're walking for longer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users