Sign in to follow this  
msglave

Addicted to BDW

OH WOW!!! AnnR 3 years congrats! But thanks cause I see your work around the forum and we're all glad you stuck around cause you put stuff in order. I wanna know when there will be an App. I remember when I first started and I saw all the posts that said 1000+ and I was like wow, I don't think I could ever find that many things to talk about on here.....yeah right! Check me out now....I can't stop finding great threads and asking questions or commenting....case in point.....arrrrggggh!! I am so addicted. Lol!

I know, right? And now many of the girls that got married at the same as me are now also having kids, so we're going through that together as well. It's so much fun!

I hope I'm still around in 3 years!!!! I have been going nutty because I just started a new job this week and I've had ZERO time for BDW during the day!!!! ARGH! Hopefully that changes after things settle down at work!

You are definitely not alone at all. On days when I am super busy and can't get in front of the computer, I go through withdrawal!

Yes it is very addictive! I'm just so excited for our wedding and I get such good ideas from everyone who shares the same excitement......thanks ladies!