• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Sheree10

Sheree10
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stevensFiance
    Truthfully? we're stuck! I mean most of the stuff is basic, so far we have the cups, band aids, aloe gel, advil and emergency C drink mix. I really dont feel like wasting $$ on things people will not use, and its mainly a younger crowd, so we were thinking condoms too, lol.
    Have any good ideas, you want to share?
    I dont need anti bacterial because its all over the hotel. Oh and ofcourse our welcome note. I found a great deal on underwater disposable cameras, but the fiance isnt loving the idea, he thinks no one will use them
    What about a few snacks- gum, candy, cookies or fruit snacks. Then add a bottle of water if you can when you arrive.
    http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#22 stevensFiance

stevensFiance
    • 164 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sheree10 View Post
      What about a few snacks- gum, candy, cookies or fruit snacks. Then add a bottle of water if you can when you arrive.
      Food im iffy about, since youre really not allowed to bring in, and I dont feel like having a headache at customs. + all rooms at the royal are filled with snacks and bottled water complementry so.... I was trying to do with out those things.
      He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

#23 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
      • 539 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:48 AM

I'll agree with the other comments, the color combo is beautiful! Nice work!
        ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users