Sign in to follow this  
Mel2010

Not engaged -- hoping it's soon though..lol!

Hi everyone,

My name is Melissa. I'm not sure when our wedding date is yet as I am still waiting for the proposal..lol. However we do know that we definitely want to do a DW in Jamaica. I'll have tons of questions. I'd like to get married this Jan-Feb 2011 but not sure I can attain a budget of under $10K or less and well...I can't really plan a wedding without the proposal right? So feeling a little frustrated...but I know it's coming soon. :)

It will come when he's ready!! It'll be the best ever and well worth the wait! I wish I had started planning sooner so this forum will help you lots!! Might as well take a peek around to start the research! :)

Welcome to the forum! I have to agree with BeachBrideSoon, since you're hear take a peak around and start planning ahead. Good luck and don't worry the proposal will come just in time and be as perfect as you imagined.

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

I agree with the girls.. its definately worth the wait.. and this site is AMAZING and filled with countless ideas so the soon you start searching around the more creative ideas you will get from these amazing girls!! Good Luck!

Hey Melissa welcome to the forum. I'm on a tight budget also, I hope that you can definitely work it out and have the wedding of your dreams!