Not engaged -- hoping it's soon though..lol!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mel2010

• 219 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Melissa. I'm not sure when our wedding date is yet as I am still waiting for the proposal..lol. However we do know that we definitely want to do a DW in Jamaica. I'll have tons of questions. I'd like to get married this Jan-Feb 2011 but not sure I can attain a budget of under $10K or less and well...I can't really plan a wedding without the proposal right? So feeling a little frustrated...but I know it's coming soon. :)

#2 BeachBrideSoon

• 193 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:26 PM

It will come when he's ready!! It'll be the best ever and well worth the wait! I wish I had started planning sooner so this forum will help you lots!! Might as well take a peek around to start the research! :)

#3 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:35 PM

Welcome to the forum! I have to agree with BeachBrideSoon, since you're hear take a peak around and start planning ahead. Good luck and don't worry the proposal will come just in time and be as perfect as you imagined.

#4 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:45 AM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#5 chrissytina924

• 145 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:48 AM

I agree with the girls.. its definately worth the wait.. and this site is AMAZING and filled with countless ideas so the soon you start searching around the more creative ideas you will get from these amazing girls!! Good Luck!
            Edward & Christina
            Melia Caribe Tropical
            Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
            June 26th, 2010

#6 selassie11

• 206 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

No worries. Peak now...plan later. And with this forum you'll have everything put together in no time - PROMISE!

#7 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:39 PM

Hey Melissa welcome to the forum. I'm on a tight budget also, I hope that you can definitely work it out and have the wedding of your dreams!
                BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#8 krmiller

• 239 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

Good luck! Proposals are so much better when it is a surprise! At least you have already found this forum for the future!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users