Sorry if this has been covered...but just wanted to get an idea for what people are going in terms of the size of their book?

I saw 8x10s, 12x12, 13x15...?? not sure :)

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by creoletexan View Post
I just let the photographer do my BD Book, it was a 11"x8" Hard cover photo book. It was 30 pages with 55 photos. I actually just got it in the mail last weekend.
My session included a book which shall be here shortly...and when I saw a sample..it looked better than I expected...I was going to try to do another one through Blurb...now I'm thinking that maybe I do not need to do one as time is short? I kind of want to because I can add text...we shall see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by classadiva View Post
My session included a book which shall be here shortly...and when I saw a sample..it looked better than I expected...I was going to try to do another one through Blurb...now I'm thinking that maybe I do not need to do one as time is short? I kind of want to because I can add text...we shall see.

The lady who did mine allowed me to add text to my book, so I added a poem that I had written for him before we got married. Luckily, he still had it in his papers from basic training! She also allowed me to put a title on the front cover too, so I put "Softest Place On Earth", which is the first song I ever sang to him while we were dating. At first, I wanted to do my own book, but it was either pay $100 for the pics or $150 for the photobook...lol. I took the lazy way out!

I went with an 8 x 10 for my 20 photos. I think that when you see your proofs and know how many pictures you want it may be easier to decide what works best for you. :)

I didn't plan to get the 8 x 10 but I liked my proofs and thought they would be nice in the printed "magazine". Good luck!