Sign in to follow this  
vmelendez319

Deposit to reserve date sent to PPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmelendez319 View Post
Sorry ladies...I've got so much going on right now I haven't had as much time as I wish I did to be more responsive on the forum. But I do want to say congrats to you too! I hope we can keep in touch and help eachother along the way!

bkbeachbride: I will email you the calculator I received with my confirmation documents right now. Please let me know if you do not receive it.

tracy0716: do you think you can email me the dinner menu? I would really appriciate it! I've asked for some options from the resort and haven't received a responce. My email is: noelandvanessa@aol.com
Got a response from them and confirmation MAY 6th 2011 PPC..yay!

^ Yay!! I'm trying to reserve May 10th which means we'll be flying in May 6th or 7th!! :)

Got an email from Jennifer...finally! She said she will tell me tomorrow as confirmations take 2 weeks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmelendez319 View Post
Sorry ladies...I've got so much going on right now I haven't had as much time as I wish I did to be more responsive on the forum. But I do want to say congrats to you too! I hope we can keep in touch and help eachother along the way!

bkbeachbride: I will email you the calculator I received with my confirmation documents right now. Please let me know if you do not receive it.

tracy0716: do you think you can email me the dinner menu? I would really appriciate it! I've asked for some options from the resort and haven't received a responce. My email is: noelandvanessa@aol.com
Sent! Let me know if you need anything else or have any questions I might be able to help you with- good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy0716 View Post
Sent! Let me know if you need anything else or have any questions I might be able to help you with- good luck!
Hi Tracey, can you send me the dinner menu too. Fmacenat@hotmail.com

I appreciate it,
Flore