Photo

Juan Navarro's Photo Packages

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 saza175

saza175
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:04 PM

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone who used Juan Navarro as their photographer was able to switch the packages? I wanted to see if we could get him for 3 hours (it's just me and my fiance) and have him take pics before, during and after the ceremony with a TTD after the ceremony. We aren't really interested in having him print out all the photos, I'll be happy going home with DVD of photos, and printing them all when I get home. Don't know if this is a cheaper option? Anyone do this?

#2 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
    • 860 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:17 PM

I'd be very interested in knowing the same if anyone has any info!

#3 Kukle01

Kukle01
      • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by saza175
        Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone who used Juan Navarro as their photographer was able to switch the packages? I wanted to see if we could get him for 3 hours (it's just me and my fiance) and have him take pics before, during and after the ceremony with a TTD after the ceremony. We aren't really interested in having him print out all the photos, I'll be happy going home with DVD of photos, and printing them all when I get home. Don't know if this is a cheaper option? Anyone do this?
        Anyone ever find this info out?

#4 HoustonBride10/31/10

HoustonBride10/31/10
        • 37 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kukle01
          Anyone ever find this info out?
          Hi all,
          Yes, I emailed Juan directly asking for the same thing - just his time and all of the images on DVD -- he gave me a personalized quote that was so close to one of his packages, I just went with the package. But I encourage you to reach out to him and tell him what you'd like... he's been really good at responding to me.

Good luck!!

#5 BrideMoka

BrideMoka
          • 155 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:08 PM

how much are his packages?

#6 BrideMoka

BrideMoka
            • 155 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:09 PM

Email him, Juan is the best, he will do his best to make you happy.

Originally Posted by saza175 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users