Photo

Suggestions for photographer in Riviera maya?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:57 AM

there are plenty of photographer around the area, i suggest you to search deeper before you select the one, there are for all tastes :)

#12 NaM

NaM
    • 2,256 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:59 AM

There are tons of threads with reviews and suggestions, do a search and I'm sure you'll come across some that catch your eye.
      I would have to recommend Del Sol though...they did my wedding and are AMAZING at what they do.

Good luck!!

#13 Princess402

Princess402
      • 737 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

For both economical reasons (sounds extravagant maybe, but seriously very reasonable IMO, and definitely an excellent value) and "LOVE my photographer" reasons (lol) I decided to bring a photographer from home, but if I were hiring someone from Mexico I would definitely look into Claudia Rodriguez and her team. Del Sol and Elizabeth Medina are also AMAZING, but are quite pricey. Not that Claudia Rodriguez is cheap, but I think her rates are a little more reasonable in comparison to the other two I mentioned.

Other posters also had some great suggestions, and if you do a search there is a ton of similar information already on the forum - you just gotta look! Good luck :)

#14 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
        • 418 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:32 PM

We just booked with Ivan Luckie - Love his work and he is affordable x

#15 Mags

Mags
          • 46 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:30 PM

Thank you so much everybody...that helps a LOT!!!
            Mags :)

#16 julieandmichel

julieandmichel
            • 12 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:18 PM

After looking around, ALOT, we tried a few e-mails, and had great communication with Derek Campbell, from Photos in Cancun. His price range was middle-range, and even offered a made-to-measure package for us. He seems as thrilled about our wedding as if it was his.....
              Good luck !!!

#17 StephyD

StephyD
              • 342 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:33 PM

We are booking with Claudia Rodriguez for our March 2011 wedding. She has been great to deal with so far (and believe me, I sent her tons of emails!) and her work is beautiful.

#18 vicmaehow

vicmaehow
                • 10 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

Just to give you ladies another photographer to add to your list. LOL :)

I am getting married May 2011, and I am pretty sure we have decided on FineArtSudio Mexico. I virtually found no info on BDW about this photog, except for one post (this post is what made me look into them). The prices are listed on the website and include: 8 hours on the wedding day with 2 photog's, 3 hour ttd session the next day, all pictures on cd, and a slideshow with music -- ALL for $2000.

The TTD session is $1000 and the wedding day is $1200 if you want to do them seperately. I have been emailing them and they are very very nice, quick to respond at all hours of the day and night.

Here is the link to their website: FineArt Studio Wedding Photographers Mexico Destination Boda

The only downside is they require 50% deposit, but the remainder isn't due until you have seen a sample of your pictures. We are planning on making our payment early next week; just as soon as I make sure our resort will allow an outside photog (apparently they say they don't, but often make exceptions...fingers crossed).

happy planning :)

#19 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                  • Vendor
                  • 1,243 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NaM
                    There are tons of threads with reviews and suggestions, do a search and I'm sure you'll come across some that catch your eye.
                    I would have to recommend Del Sol though...they did my wedding and are AMAZING at what they do.

Good luck!!
                    Gracias NAT for the kind words, LUV ur folio.

good luck finding a tog :)
                    Mateo

#20 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
                    • 319 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:31 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by vicmaehow
                    Just to give you ladies another photographer to add to your list. LOL :)

I am getting married May 2011, and I am pretty sure we have decided on FineArtSudio Mexico. I virtually found no info on BDW about this photog, except for one post (this post is what made me look into them). The prices are listed on the website and include: 8 hours on the wedding day with 2 photog's, 3 hour ttd session the next day, all pictures on cd, and a slideshow with music -- ALL for $2000.

The TTD session is $1000 and the wedding day is $1200 if you want to do them seperately. I have been emailing them and they are very very nice, quick to respond at all hours of the day and night.

Here is the link to their website: FineArt Studio Wedding Photographers Mexico Destination Boda

The only downside is they require 50% deposit, but the remainder isn't due until you have seen a sample of your pictures. We are planning on making our payment early next week; just as soon as I make sure our resort will allow an outside photog (apparently they say they don't, but often make exceptions...fingers crossed).

happy planning :)

Can you tell me what other post you found on here? Not even sure how I found them but they have been really responsive and their prices seem really great. It just worries me that not a lot of people have used them.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users