Photo

Palace Resorts Vacation Dollars?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 MRR16

MRR16
  • 249 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:00 AM

My TA said that I could get the 2nd week of $15oo if I changed to another Palace Resort. Perfect if you are staying at Aventura Cove then move to Aventura Spa.

#32 NA2015

NA2015
    • 170 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:09 AM

On a lot of blogs. When the guests and bride/grooms were checking out all they received was a receipt for there stay and no additional charges. Many of them used the Vacation dollars for tours, golf and upgrades such as:room upgrade, food upgrade,wine upgrade.  So I believe everyone gets the Vacation dollars no matter where you book. :o)

#33 hihelen82

hihelen82
      • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

Hi Cristi and Jamie.  One of the group promotion on their website is  "one private function" and "unlimited private function." Is the wedding reception included in this function? We have more than 35 people coming to our wedding and this would really help with cost if it applies to the wedding reception

Also, how, when, where do you sign a group contract? Does TA do it?

We're planning to get married in November and so need to find out as much info we can. Thanks!

#34 NA2015

NA2015
        • 170 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:06 AM

Thanks for all the info ladies!

#35 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:27 AM

For all the ladies staying more than 7 nights, the new Palace promo is $2K for 9+ nights. We have to cancel and rebook to get the difference, but it worked out.

#36 Traci7642

Traci7642
            • Site Supporter
            • 122 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:07 AM

Were you able to find the answer to this question?  I've been curious if palace brides were paying out of pocket for receptions or using the 'unlimited private function' for the reception.  I noticed with the package prices that they only include a dinner reservation, but not a private reception-like event.  Also, other resorts charge per person for guests over a certain number at the ceremony/reception.  Do the palace resorts to that also, even if you're using your 'unlimited private function'?  

Originally Posted by hihelen82 

Hi Cristi and Jamie.  One of the group promotion on their website is  "one private function" and "unlimited private function." Is the wedding reception included in this function? We have more than 35 people coming to our wedding and this would really help with cost if it applies to the wedding reception

Also, how, when, where do you sign a group contract? Does TA do it?

We're planning to get married in November and so need to find out as much info we can. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users