Photo

Palace Resorts Vacation Dollars?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 FutureMrsRell

FutureMrsRell
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:55 PM

I'm curious about this too... I am doing the complimentary package and I'm wondering if we can use the vacation dollars for add ons

#12 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
    • 445 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FutureMrsRell
      I'm curious about this too... I am doing the complimentary package and I'm wondering if we can use the vacation dollars for add ons
      We are doing the same thing and I'm wondering if the money could go toward the add ons as well??

Well, we will be there for 10 nights so I'm sure we will use up the money one way or another but it would be nice if it could go toward wedding add ons :-)
      Cristi & Jamie
      http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#13 FutureMrsRell

FutureMrsRell
      • 82 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:35 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CristiandJamie
        We are doing the same thing and I'm wondering if the money could go toward the add ons as well??

Well, we will be there for 10 nights so I'm sure we will use up the money one way or another but it would be nice if it could go toward wedding add ons :-)
        HaHa! I just commented on the ASP thread. So that pdf doesn't say anything about the wedding add-ons then?

#14 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
        • 445 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by FutureMrsRell
          HaHa! I just commented on the ASP thread. So that pdf doesn't say anything about the wedding add-ons then?
          I know I keep flip flopping between both threads. LOL! It just says wedding collections so I guess it doesnt apply to add ons but it's worth a shot to ask for the credit on the add ons...
          Cristi & Jamie
          http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#15 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
          • 293 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:50 AM

I read that someone said if you have over 25 rooms booked you dont qualify, but i dont think that is true...Im going to check with my TA...I dont think it would be fair if Im bringing that many people to a resort that they wouldnt qualify for the same promotions as other people?

#16 alison15

alison15
            • 356 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:12 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by nicdeb928
              I read that someone said if you have over 25 rooms booked you dont qualify, but i dont think that is true...Im going to check with my TA...I dont think it would be fair if Im bringing that many people to a resort that they wouldnt qualify for the same promotions as other people?
              My TA checked for me yesterday and our group should be over 25 rooms and she said we still qualify since it is replacing the passport that was in our original contract.

#17 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
              • 293 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:44 AM

okay good!!! im so excited... i saw the list of tours you can use the money for..i am definitely swimming with the dolphins, going ziplining and definitely a massage! :) cant wait...

#18 ktrant

ktrant
                • 91 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 12:31 PM

I put in a call today to ask about the promotion since I have over 25 rooms booked. Once I hear back from them, I will post the response.

If you want to call, this is the number. 800.635.1836

#19 ktrant

ktrant
                  • 91 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:18 PM

OK…I spoke to Melissa and she explained that if you are the bride and groom and has signed a group contract with the resort and has booked 25+ rooms, then you get 7 complementary nights, unlimited private functions and a room upgrade. You also get the $1500 vacation dollars which you can use for tours, spa, private dinner and room upgrade. They are two separate entities one deals with reservations ($1500) and the other is considered group amenities (25+ rooms booked).

For your guest:
                    3-4 nights they will earn $750
                    5+ nights they will earn $1500
                    The promotion will be credited to their room once they check in. Guest must check in on dates June 1st thru December 23, 2011 to be eligible.

Hope this helps!

#20 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
                    • 445 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:42 PM

I also spoke with Melissa and the $1500 vacation dollars can only apply to wedding collections (Sapphire, Amber, etc..) and don't apply toward add on's if you do a complimentary wedding. Just in case anyone was wondering about that...
                      Cristi & Jamie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users