Photo

Pashminas from wholesalepashminas.com

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 t1219

t1219
  • 310 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

Hi I was wondering if anyone has ordered pashminas from wholesalepashinas.com and could tell me if they were good quality?

#2 YIweddings

YIweddings
    • 173 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:20 AM

There is another thread on this and the buyers were happy with the quality. It takes a while to get through all the posts on here!
      Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#3 pbjwed

pbjwed
      • 389 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:52 PM

if you live near nyc there is great store on west 28th street that you can buy a pashmina for 2.17!!! I bought approx 90 of them great deal!!
        PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#4 punkie569

punkie569
        • 255 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:55 PM

Just a heads up if you do decide to buy from them there is a thread in the reviews section warning against buying from them. I was one of the brides affected by them not sending all the pashminas that were ordered. They said they'd send out all the missing pashminas and they never did. After weeks and weeks of trying to get ahold of them we finally had to write a negative review on them. The pashminas themselves were good but I would hate for you to have to be out money like myself and a few other brides. I'd look for an alternative seller if I were you. Good luck!
          Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#5 mexico102

mexico102
          • 300 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:42 PM

I ordered and received from them without problem. However there was a link on there site to a wholesale sunglasses----ordered, charged and never received....amex disputing!

#6 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
            • 2,458 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 09:37 AM

I would try searching thru some of the other threads on this vendor so you can read the reviews for yourself and then decide. I have not ordered from them yet, but am planning on it. Based on the reviews I've seen they seem to be good quality, and overall I think the service has been good...but I have seen some negative reviews as well.
              Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#7 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
              • 319 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 09:46 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by pbjwed
                if you live near nyc there is great store on west 28th street that you can buy a pashmina for 2.17!!! I bought approx 90 of them great deal!!
                Hi!! Can you tell me the name of the store? I'm from CT but really close to NYC!

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users