Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CND_Redhead

Convertible Bridesmaid Dress- Where? -Help!!!

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by Krys21 View Post

 

Maybe they don't sell them anymore?  But I believe they still have them on their website....http://store.americanapparel.ca/rsa8339.html?cid=29

 

 

 

Did you get these dresses??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Krys21 View Post

 

Maybe they don't sell them anymore?  But I believe they still have them on their website....http://store.americanapparel.ca/rsa8339.html?cid=29

 

 

 

Did you get these dresses??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ladies,

 

I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it. It fits all shapes and sizes and they have the exact color I want. Its a Henkaa dress. You can order online but they do have stores too. See if this link works http://www.henkaa.com/  Good luck!woot.gif

I agree. We got these dresses in royal blue for my girls and they all love them. They range in size from 2-16, and it flatters each of them. They also sell tube tops in the matching colors for girls that want a little more coverage or to wear a strapless bra. I am super happy with the quality! And bought one for myself in a different color to wear to my brothers wedding in a couple weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I love this dress in purple!  I will definitely look into ordering for my bridesmaids.  They are all different sizes so hopefully it fits nice on all of them.

Thanks for the link!

 

 

Originally Posted by SusanJeff2008 View Post

Hey ladies,

 

I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it. It fits all shapes and sizes and they have the exact color I want. Its a Henkaa dress. You can order online but they do have stores too. See if this link works http://www.henkaa.com/  Good luck!woot.gif



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


If anyone is looking for these types of dresses, they should also check out Ebay.  There are several that are pretty inexpensive.  I have a limited budget and wanted to get something for my MOH.  I know she can't afford to spend over $100 on a dress (she also doesn't wear dresses that often, I'm her stylist), and I wanted something that would flatter her.  I found a couple dresses on Ebay which I will get for myself and one for her.

Originally Posted by Melly81 View Post

I love this dress in purple!  I will definitely look into ordering for my bridesmaids.  They are all different sizes so hopefully it fits nice on all of them.

Thanks for the link!

 

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Hatfiehm... i see you are in canada... what did it cost to ship to you???

Originally Posted by hatfiehm View Post


I agree. We got these dresses in royal blue for my girls and they all love them. They range in size from 2-16, and it flatters each of them. They also sell tube tops in the matching colors for girls that want a little more coverage or to wear a strapless bra. I am super happy with the quality! And bought one for myself in a different color to wear to my brothers wedding in a couple weeks.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Did you have any luck finding any on Ebay? I got on of the "elan" convertible dress's but it it made very thin and clingy.
 

Originally Posted by dshane View Post

If anyone is looking for these types of dresses, they should also check out Ebay.  There are several that are pretty inexpensive.  I have a limited budget and wanted to get something for my MOH.  I know she can't afford to spend over $100 on a dress (she also doesn't wear dresses that often, I'm her stylist), and I wanted something that would flatter her.  I found a couple dresses on Ebay which I will get for myself and one for her.

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×