OOT question

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 smckinney22

• 185 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:17 PM

We'll be taking ours down and assembling them there. I figured it'd be easy to pack the items if they were separate rather in the bags already.

#12 KGirl99

• 189 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:01 AM

Unfortunately, we will be lugging our OOT bags with us. Since we are arriving days ahead of our guests, we will be assembling them and putting them in their rooms.

#13 Thomasjsgirl

• 1,098 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:12 AM

We brought the contents and bags with us and assembled them at the resort. If you choose to do the same and you have a lot of guests, it's more economical to split up the contents among them to avoid overweight luggage fees.
        Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
        Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
        Leftover Wedding Items FS:

#14 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:48 AM

We are giving ours out when we get there as well...around the same number that you will be doing also! I see it as a fun little welcome gift for guests, so I want them to actually GET them when we get there as opposed to before. I would be afraid that they might just not bring them on the trip if I give them out before and then it kinda defeats the purpose...
          Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#15 KelZavs20

• 301 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by msglave
            We are doing one bag per couple and one bag per single. Some things the couples only need one of (like door knob hangers), However, we will be putting two of some things in there (like hangover kits).
            Im doing the same....taking everything down with us and assembling them when we get there. We are lucky that most our guests all arrive after us (except my immediate family) so i love the tip of splitting up the load between us!

We are also doing one bag for couple, and one per single for the same reason as above! We did double up on the things a couple would need two of (like mugs/cups)....doesnt seem cheap to me....seems practical!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users