Photo

Dollar Tree Tote Bags

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#181 lkterry

lkterry
  • 157 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

I just bought the jumbo totes at the Dollar Tree today.  The hibiscus ones are cuter, but too small for me.  The jumbo totes are big and look pretty sturdy for only $1.  Online shows the light blue...my store had navy.  I bought all of the colors, but wish it had been a lighter blue or that they had orange too.  Always wishing for more...should just be thrilled that I got these..lol

#182 cnd29

cnd29
    • 132 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by lkterry 

I just bought the jumbo totes at the Dollar Tree today.  The hibiscus ones are cuter, but too small for me.  The jumbo totes are big and look pretty sturdy for only $1.  Online shows the light blue...my store had navy.  I bought all of the colors, but wish it had been a lighter blue or that they had orange too.  Always wishing for more...should just be thrilled that I got these..lol

My local store only had yellow and pink... I might keep looking for the other colors, but I'm just happy to have found them!

#183 bacha24

bacha24
      • 59 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

Yes, I also found them at the Dollar Tree in Scarborough.

#184 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
        • 923 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:25 AM

I tried 5 stores before finding them. I think that light blue was what they had last year, which I really wanted more of, but I got navy which I really like, plus I bought a bunch of the other colors because I like the bags so much. The people in line behind me were so upset I was taking a long time to buy like 50 bags.

#185 melcrna80

melcrna80
          • Site Supporter
          • 79 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:47 AM

[=http://www.dollartree.com/Jumbo-Tote-Bags-19-/p310914/index.pro][/] found these at the dollar tree near me yesterday. They are perfet!! You can get them in an assortment of colors- I know it says out of stock on the website, but they have them in store.

#186 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
            • 923 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

Oh and the green this year is a little more lime and last year was a bit darker...I have both I bought just incase I didn't have enough blue

#187 JQLong

JQLong
              • 336 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:39 AM

I bought them in yellow and I LOVE them! Our colors are yellow, turquoise & fuchsia.  I was very excited to get them.  I will use turquoise ribbon to attach the tags.  Dollar tree is the place for DW brides!

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#188 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                • 923 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by JQLong 

I bought them in yellow and I LOVE them! Our colors are yellow, turquoise & fuchsia.  I was very excited to get them.  I will use turquoise ribbon to attach the tags.  Dollar tree is the place for DW brides!

Did you see they have Organza and Satin Ribbon too? Only some of the dollar store carry my ribbon, but it's so so so much cheaper than the craft store with coupons!

#189 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                  • 923 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber 

Did you see they have Organza and Satin Ribbon too? Only some of the dollar store carry my ribbon, but it's so so so much cheaper than the craft store with coupons!

I meant some of my colors (peach, coral, sea foam, aqua)

#190 cnd29

cnd29
                    • 132 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:50 AM

Has anyone tried decorating the tote bags yet?  Or know the best way to go about it?  Iron-on or will that melt?  Fabric paint?  Any help would be appreciated.  I have 15 bags to do and only about 3 weeks til we leave!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users