Photo

Dollar Tree Tote Bags

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#171 Meagan816

Meagan816
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:31 AM

You can purchase them online by the case only.  I should get mine in a week or so.  I'll let you know how big they are!

#172 allycat3630

allycat3630
    • 170 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:30 AM

Cute bags but super tiny..  You cant fit mugs in them just so you know.

#173 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

GASP... I haven't seen these at the last three $1 tree's Ive been to.. :o(  But the pink would have been perfect for me!. 

I found my OOT's at Old Navy yesterday for $1. I made a post for Old Navy bags and included pictures of all the bags they had in case anyone wants to see them.

#174 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

ahh.. i was wondering what size they would be.. thanks for the info.. I feel much better about my ON selection. :o)

Originally Posted by allycat3630 

Cute bags but super tiny..  You cant fit mugs in them just so you know.

#175 Smitten

Smitten
          • 153 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

Thanks for posting the pics of the bags from Old Navy Bubbles, I ran out as soon as I got off work and scored mine.  :-)

#176 Meagan816

Meagan816
            • 165 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:38 PM

I got my Dollar Tree bags and they are the perfect size for what I wanted.  I know they had some other hibiscus printed ones that are tiny, but these should fit mugs and everything I'm planning to include!  The box came with green, pink, blue, red, and yellow.  They're adorable!

#177 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

Your are very welcome!! :o) I'm soo glad you was about to get some!! 

I posted some pictures here

Thanks for posting the pics of the bags from Old Navy Bubbles, I ran out as soon as I got off work and scored mine.  :-)

#178 kristen6212

kristen6212
                • 184 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

I have been stalking the dollar tree website and stores for the jumbo tote bags http://www.dollartre...10914/index.pro for months now.  I even checked the website this morning and just says "out of stock".  I went into my local Dollar Tree before and they had them! I bought all 22 that they had.  Just wanted to let you ladies know that have been waiting for these to come out so you can go to your local stores and hopefully they have them too!!    

#179 soonCB

soonCB
                  • 264 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

I live in Canada and we have one Dollar Tree and several Dollarama's. I will be checking today for these totes.

Originally Posted by kristen6212 

I have been stalking the dollar tree website and stores for the jumbo tote bags http://www.dollartre...10914/index.pro for months now.  I even checked the website this morning and just says "out of stock".  I went into my local Dollar Tree before and they had them! I bought all 22 that they had.  Just wanted to let you ladies know that have been waiting for these to come out so you can go to your local stores and hopefully they have them too!!    

#180 soonCB

soonCB
                    • 264 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

For anyone who has been looking for these bags I found them in Dollar Tree Canada today. What a great buy. Only 1.25 a peice and hey fold pretty flat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users