• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 duprk452

duprk452
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bridetobe1515
    No I emailed the manager ahead of time and asked him if he would allow us VIP access and he said he wouldn't charge us. Just tell them the name of your wedding party and that is everyones password to get in. If you need the email address you can PM me. I will be at work on Friday and can send it to you.
    Thanks so much for the info. Do you think you could get me his email address? We are planning to head to blue parrot after the reception. How expensive is it there?
    http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#12 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
    • 233 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by duprk452
      Thanks so much for the info. Do you think you could get me his email address? We are planning to head to blue parrot after the reception. How expensive is it there?
      Normally it is $10 per person but I got in for free with a reservation for 30 people. PM me and I will give you the info.

#13 rosieposie

rosieposie
      • 649 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 05:00 PM

Thanks so much for all the details! Congratulations!
        Sounds like you had a wonderful wedding!!

(I PM'd you asking for the Blue Parrot info - although I have a ways away to go)

#14 KathyW

KathyW
        • 123 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bridetobe1515
          No I emailed the manager ahead of time and asked him if he would allow us VIP access and he said he wouldn't charge us. Just tell them the name of your wedding party and that is everyones password to get in. If you need the email address you can PM me. I will be at work on Friday and can send it to you.
          Hi, loved your review. Can I get the contact info for the manager for the Blue Parrot...I so would love to go there after my wedding... Thanks for sharing and congratulations! :)
          33 booked including bride and groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users