senecabride
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:38 PM

what a great review! 

#42 rpingree001

rpingree001
    • 264 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:27 AM

Fantastic review with some very helpful tips!!  Couple of questions for you:

1)  It looks like your reception tables were for tables of 6 - is this correct?  (I'm trying to plan my decorations)

2)  Did you have to pay additional for a dance floor or was the floor in the restaurant adequate?

3)  Did the hotel charge you to put up your personal decorations that you brought with you?

3)  During the actual wedding ceremony - did the WC handle the music changes on the ipod or did you have someone in your party handle that?

Thank you!!!

Great pictures and love the colors!!

#43 taylorwd

taylorwd
      • 932 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:23 AM

Wow, your colors really POP!!!  Great review!!

#44 futureSKI

futureSKI
        • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:32 AM

Girls - I hate to ask so many questions, but has anyone worked with destinationweddings.com. I'm working with Marge and she seems a bit spacey. I would love to switch, but hoping to get a good recommendation? Thanks again!

#45 linz1025

linz1025
          • Site Supporter
          • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

Thank you SO much for posting all of the info and pictures!!  I'm getting married at EDR in May and all of the little things I had questions or concerns about were answered!  I will definitely take your advice about checking out and printing out emails.  We are also doing the BBQ so it was good to hear that you really enjoyed it.  Thank you again.  I will be bookmarking your review!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users