Sign in to follow this  
dimplz05

EL DORADO ROYAL - DIMPLZ's VERY LONG REVIEW - **PIC HEAVY**

Congratulations and thank you for the review. You've got some great advice for all desination wedding brides. Seriously, I'm starting to think I need to write out color-code, bound, pictue-filled guides to my wedding weekend for the coordinators. Maybe with a pocket sized version that hangs from a chain...like a necklace. Ha ha. Just kidding. Kinda. Thank you again!!

Xoxo,

tara

First, Congratulations to you!!! Now you can relax! :)

Thank you so much for the invaluable advice--it's truly priceless. Your detailed review and pictures are amazing! I'm taking detailed notes, and I've picked up a lot of useful info. Great job, and thanks for sharing your experiences! :)

dimplz,

i truly enjoyed reading this. you and i have similar plans - i have a lot of spa appointments booked, i'm supposed to get the bridal suite, i'm doing all private events, i'm having someone say a scripture during the ceremony, my FI and i are sayin gour own vows, etc. so this review really helped me so much.

do you have recos RE: what i can do to make sure that my bridesmaids don't get charged anything fot their spa services? we're paying for them beforehand as well. also dod you remember the name of your ceremony officiant? was it aleena?

thanks so much!

Excellent review. Anyone getting married there will definitely appreciate it! Looks like you had a great time and you looked beautiful. Congratulations!

Your review was awesomely detailed!! I *love* your orange & aqua colors, they really pop--your programs on the fan were great--something I wanted to do but ran out of time. Congratulations :)