Photo

DIY STD postcard AND INVITE (updated!)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
  • 210 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:58 AM

Your STD's (I laugh everytime I write that he he he) are AWESOME! I love them and I don't think your idea for the invites is cheesy at ALL! I think it's great that you're running with the theme and what an awesome feeling to have created them all on your own! The price is also a HUGE bonus!!! Great job, can't wait to see the invites!

#12 coolashellmel

coolashellmel
    • 22 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:08 AM

For all those wonderful people that loved our STD- here is the cover of our Invite!

This was made in the same way as the STD, using a real picture of our cats, Batman and Nibbler (they are brother and sister!) I did end up going with the tri-fold, with a perforated RSVP card and it turned out great. Everyone kept raving about how easy it was to tear off the postcard and less wasteful than a regular invite. Thankfully we didn't have to pay to print these either! So total cost for our STD's and Invites = less than $60 (all postage!)

Thanks for all the kind comments, Congrats on all your engagements ladies!

mel invite front.JPG

-MEL

#13 coolashellmel

coolashellmel
      • 22 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:17 AM

For all those that loved our STD here is the front of our Invite!

Made in the same style- this is a real pic of our cats- Batman and Nibbler (brother and sister!)

Thanks for all the kind comments! I love this forum

mel invite front.JPG

*I've tried to post this a couple of times- sorry if it keeps showing up!

-MEL

#14 coolashellmel

coolashellmel
        • 22 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:46 AM

Sorry to all that are reading this again!  I tried to update this with pictures of my invite but I don't think I have enough posts to do it. Thanks for looking and commenting and being so nice anyway!

-MEL

#15 kbruen

kbruen
          • 7 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:51 AM

that looks awesome.. very unique!

#16 vcwedding2011

vcwedding2011
            • 286 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:52 PM

Unique, great job!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic