Hi Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Josie1073

• Banned
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by aureliadp
    Josie...I'm getting married at Sandals Negril too! I'll have to let you know how everything goes and help you out with any questions that you have, I'll be more than happy to!

I do wish I found this forum much sooner!
    That's great! Another Sandals Negril bride...check out the Sandals forum too! Are you doing the BB package or one of the upgrades? I can't wait to read your review when you get back, to see where you choose for the ceremony, etc, etc..! It's coming up so soon for you :)

#12 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:01 PM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#13 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:43 PM

Hi Dana, your date is right around the corner!! Hope you find what you're looking for and good luck with you wedding.

#14 inspiredfyre

• 304 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:53 AM

welcome here and congrats!

#15 selassie11

• 206 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:32 AM

Wow! THIS June?!! How exciting...Congrats! I'm also a Negril bride AND I'm also in Philly!! Not Sandals though...I'm doing Private villas. You will definitely get lots of ideas and help here...just don't get in too deep - your wedding is in a few weeks! Yay!

#16 krmiller

• 239 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:35 PM

I can't wait to hear about your wedding. I am considering Jamaica & am having a hard time deciding on a resort. Congrats!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users