Sign in to follow this  
aureliadp

Hi Everyone!

I'm Dana, just joining this forum to get last minute tips and ideas for my destination wedding to Negril, Jamaica on June 11th this year...so soon! I'm getting so excited (and nervous) for it all but can't wait!

Hi Dana! Welcome to the forum and congrats! I too am marrying in Negril but in December...and I am from Philadelphia too! What resort did you book?

Happy planning!

Hi Danna. This site should defenetly make you less nervous / stress about your wedding. You will love it! Its a life or lol ....wedding saver

Josie...I'm getting married at Sandals Negril too! I'll have to let you know how everything goes and help you out with any questions that you have, I'll be more than happy to!

I do wish I found this forum much sooner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aureliadp View Post
Josie...I'm getting married at Sandals Negril too! I'll have to let you know how everything goes and help you out with any questions that you have, I'll be more than happy to!

I do wish I found this forum much sooner!
That's great! Another Sandals Negril bride...check out the Sandals forum too! Are you doing the BB package or one of the upgrades? I can't wait to read your review when you get back, to see where you choose for the ceremony, etc, etc..! It's coming up so soon for you :)