• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Tropical Imaging

Tropical Imaging
  • Vendor
  • 336 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by kimberlyg 

Thanks everyone- waiting to hear back from Tropical Imaging- I think I have an email in to llEANNA- BUT WE ARE OPEN TO WHOEVER!  Can't deny the quality of their work.  So sad that Beaches and TI can't work out some negotiations... oh well- will be cool to see other parts of the island!  Kimberly.

Hi Kimberly,

Let me know if you haven't heard back from Ileana today.  She just got back from a well earned long holiday, and is catching up (you may want to send the email again as well).  We wish Beaches would allow outside vendors as well, but it's a company policy and they do enforce it.  The only way around the restriction is if you book and pay for 3 nights for the photographer at the resort.  We have had 2 brides do this in times past and they have used the room (the lowest cost room available) for storage, or a visiting area for guests, but it certainly adds to costs. 

Just send me a private message, if you haven't heard from Ileana today with your details (and a contact email) and I'll get it to her for tomorrow (we are working all weekend).  

#22 kimberlyg

• 23 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:53 PM

Does anyone have any idea where to find linen suits for an 11 year old and my fiance so that they match?- darn near impossible in Colorado in October- uh oh... I am getting a little paniced! :)  Any suggestions?  Your all so so so helpful- thank you- truly.  I am doing my photo shoot with TI by the way- how could I not?  The work is amazing!

#23 Girasole

• 757 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:31 AM

You might want to look at a mens wearhouse type of place.

Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

#24 kimberlyg

• 23 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:09 AM

I did- nothing for my son- I found a place for a price tag on line!  Thank you dear.

#25 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:19 AM

I had posted this in another thread but here you go: www.guayaberashirt.com

The address and phone is 270 Miracle Mile Coral Gables, FL 305-441-9891

This store is located around the corner from my house and has tons of linen clothes, suits, dresses, everything. Be sure to mention that its for a wedding and they give you a percentage off. 

Hope that helps. 

#26 kimberlyg

• 23 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:04 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users