Photo

LF: Finger length veil

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
  • 829 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:34 AM

I'm looking for a simple, finger length veil if any one has one that they are interested in selling!! I would need it shipped to Canada!!
    Thanks! I only have about 3 weeks to find something! :)

#2 roxyqt

roxyqt
    • 165 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
      I'm looking for a simple, finger length veil if any one has one that they are interested in selling!! I would need it shipped to Canada!!
      Thanks! I only have about 3 weeks to find something! :)
      There are serveral vendors on Etsy that make hand made veils, I bought mine from: Dream Veils by MARISOLAPARICIO on Etsy
      Her veils are very reasonable and has a line that is her "Bride On The Go", which will ship in 48 hours!! Also I have seen on her shipping info that she ships to Canada :)
      Also her is another seller that I almost purchased from as well:
      Bella Bridal Veils by BellaBridalVeils on Etsy

Good Luck :)

#3 aepproduction

aepproduction
      • 13 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:27 PM

Hi,

I have one I bought from Marisol on Etsy that I am not wearing. I opted to go with a flower instead. I will sell it to you for $10 + Shipping. Here is the link to it- Bride on The Go Fingertip Length Single Tier Raw Edge Veil Ready TO Ship WHITE-

Etsy :: Bride on The Go Fingertip Length Single Tier Raw Edge Veil Ready TO Ship

Priority MailĀ® International Small Box for 6 - 10 business days is $13.45. Express shipping 2-3 days is ~$30. Let me know!
        AmyP
        June 11, 2010
        Punta Cana, DR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users