Photo

A bit about us, 3 days before we marry...

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:13 PM

Wow Kelly...you and Everton share such an amazing story. You truly have lived, and loved, through so much- both happy and sad. It is truly inspiring to see a couple that have gone through some of life's greatest tragedies, yet continue to love eachother and exhibit peace and kindness to others. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I wish you and Everton a lifetime of hope, happiness and success. You certainly deserve it!

#32 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:18 PM

Wow Kelly that was heart wrenching to read. You have lived through so much and yet among all of the troubles your love has never been stronger. I have to admit I had to gulp the tears down into a couple paragraphs. What you just shared with us makes me realize what love is all about. I feel so much for you and I am so glad you found your partner, Everton. I do think it was fate that youhad eachother to fall on through all your troubled times.

ON a better note: Congratulations, I am so happy you and Everton are about to take that next step - marriage. It's a beautiful thing. May it strengthen you, your husband and your children.

#33 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:25 PM

You two are truly my inspiration and I wish you two all the best and continual happiness

#34 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:12 AM

I am REALLY late to this... that was a powerful story.. and i totally cried. what an amazing bong and love you two have for each other and your families. it is truely inspirational.

#35 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
        • 298 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:49 PM

Wow, that story is truly amazing. It is so beautiful to watch a relationship grow and blossom into so much more. You guys have stayed by each other's side through thick and thin. This is true love.

May God continue to bless your family with this gift of love.

#36 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
          • 679 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:57 PM

Kelly, your story is so touching. You will definetly have a marriage that will last a lifetime.
            Brittney & Peter
            July 12, 2008
            Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#37 royfa

royfa
            • 2,201 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:58 PM

It is such an amazing story!
              Fannie & Pierre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users