Photo

Crest 3D Whitening Really Works!!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 Cindy*

Cindy*
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:18 PM

Thanks ladies. FI and I were talking about doing Zoom before the wedding but I was a little worried about the extra expense. I am going to get these for us to try. Thanks for posting this.

#12 SonyaR

SonyaR
    • 299 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:33 PM

I was just thinking yesterday if these work or not and great timing, I found this thread today. I will definitely try. Thanks everyone.

#13 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
      • 222 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:17 PM

glad it helped! soo cool to see a dentist uses it too!!! haha!

#14 ~Angela~

~Angela~
        • 4,172 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:29 PM

LOL! That is hilarious that a dentist uses it!!! But good for us, I suppose!

The Zoom was good and I noticed a difference even though the girl doing it told me my teeth were already as white as the whitest they could get them. It was also only $199 for everything, including the custom trays!

I actually got it done to try and even out the colour difference that seemed to have happened from using the original Crest White Strips. Now that it's not so new anymore though, I notice the colour difference a lot!

I might just have to pick up some of these 3D strips!

#15 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
          • 394 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

I think that DrTracy on here is a dentist (not 100% sure, though). I too was including Zoom in my wedding budget, but if these strips are that good, I can funnel that money to something else - like the honeymoon or BD photos.

#16 JanineA

JanineA
            • 2,482 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:59 PM

For me it was comforting when he pulled out of his bag, very hilarious but comforting. He professionally whitens his teeth as well but he said for maintenance you just can't beat the 3D Crest. I am gonna keep using mine and keep you ladies posted.

#17 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
              • 210 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:58 PM

That makes me feel so much better about using the crest strips lol!

#18 rosieposie

rosieposie
                • 649 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:01 AM

thanks for letting us know! i was on the fence about trying these new ones.
                  i did get some pretty good reults with the originals when they frist came out but hated the sensitivity that came with it - should be better now that they're a faster.

#19 A_J_Mitchell

A_J_Mitchell
                  • 252 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:58 PM

I just ordered the Crest Whitestrips 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips - 40 ea for $38.99.
                    drugstore.com Online Pharmacy - Prescription Drugs, Health and Beauty, plus more has a $10 off crest coupon and free shipping.

Buy Crest Whitestrips 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Online at drugstore.com

Will update once I use the product to see how they are. Thanks for the tip!!

#20 mexico102

mexico102
                    • 300 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:37 PM

hey thanks for this....hate to waste the money on products that are useless!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users