Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:22 AM

Wow, you did an amazing job. Congrats on all your hard work
    65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#42 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:44 AM

Karen - yay!! It is finally your time. I wish you all the best :)

#43 JenB

JenB
      • 51 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:51 AM

Great job!!

#44 finleys7

finleys7
        • 703 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:08 PM

Karen - It's going to be wonderful. Your groomsmen and bridesmaids are LUCKY people. You treated them really well. All of your guests will LOVE the OOT bag...lots of good stuff in there.

I really like the jewelry too and that each girl has a different style and color.

I cannot wait for you to come back with your pictures and review after this one...it was so detailed and GREAT. you really are a special person and your FI will LOVE LOVE LOVE the book. My FI loved it and then said "Who took the pictures?" After he found out it was a professional WOMAN he couldn't stop looking at them. He still does and asked for all the proofs that I didn't put in the album. It's going to be great. When are you giving it to him?

Thanks for sharing your planning thread, lots of new brides will be lucky to see such great ideas.
          Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
          Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#45 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:25 PM

Karen what an incredible planning thread!!! I cannot WAIT to see pix of this... you are going to have a fabulous time!!! :)

#46 AtteGirl

AtteGirl
            • 197 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

Looks awesome, thanks for sharing!

#47 tsgnatko

tsgnatko
              • 164 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:34 PM

Great Great JOB

#48 KarenM

KarenM
                • 1,920 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:26 PM

Aww, thank you so much girls!! You all are so sweet and I really appreciate all of your kind words & excitement!
                  I really loved all of the planning, & I probably would've done more but we're simply out of time. (a blessing in disguise I think)

Shannon, I haven't totally decided but I'm thinking I'll have one of the bridesmaids deliver the book to P while I'm getting my hair done and he's getting ready in his brother's room. I went back & forth on this, between me giving him the book so I can see his reaction and not being there but having it delivered so then he can think on it all day without seeing me. I think I like the element of build-up without being there, but I guess I'll have to see where he's actually going to be so I can have him receive it privately. I could probably talk to his brother to let him know I need him to be in a room around 2 or so. eek! He's gonna freak!

#49 allyson779

allyson779
                  • 238 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 07:31 PM

WOW- I heart your colors and all your DIY projects... everything turned out perfect! Your dress and all your outfits look amazing... you're going to be one hip beautiful bride! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics!!!! =)
                    Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

#50 taranyc

taranyc
                    • 242 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:33 PM

wow! great job. i love the table number tiles...so pretty. congratulations!
                      thanks for sharing...have a wonderful time!

tara

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users