Photo

Bergen County Bridal Shops

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jenn

Jenn
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:11 PM

Any North Jersey girls out there who can recommend a bridal shop? I'm visiting my mom this weekend in Lyndhurst/Fort Lee and wanted to go dress shopping with her. I just don't know where...

#2 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:38 PM

i dont know any up there, but could help you out if you need essex county....

i just did a google search for morris/essex before i went; maybe that would help?

#3 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
      • 298 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 09:46 PM

You can try Englewood, NJ on Palisade Ave. They have a lot of bridal stores and formal gown stores there.

Or you can try bijoubridal.com. This is in Paramus 358 Route 17 North. You have to make an appointment first. They have very pretty gowns.

Or you can just try wedalert.com and get a listing of bridal stores in bergen county.

#4 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by RiuBride2b
          You can try Englewood, NJ on Palisade Ave. They have a lot of bridal stores and formal gown stores there.

Or you can try bijoubridal.com. This is in Paramus 358 Route 17 North. You have to make an appointment first. They have very pretty gowns.

Or you can just try wedalert.com and get a listing of bridal stores in bergen county.
          Do you know what price point bijou is in? General idea would be great if you know :) I just don't want to end up in any high-end couture stores.

#5 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
          • 298 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:01 PM

I'm really not sure. I saw some that were affordable and then there were those that were very expensive. Just take a look and see if you see something you like.

#6 melody99

melody99
            • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

There is a gorgeous bridal store in Ridgewood, NJ with unbelievable gowns. The owner/designer created dresses that you don't find any where else. The dresses are top quality for a fraction of the price in other places. Great news - no taxes in NJ for clothing.

#7 Aleanas Bridal

Aleanas Bridal
              • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

Visit the Aleana's Bridal Shop in Ridgewood, NJ. You can choose a gown from the store's exclusive collection or create a custom made dress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users