I fly out in a few hours...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lily17bear

• 217 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:10 AM

Good morning, ladies! I am soooo excited. My FI and I fly out to Mexico in just a few hours and I couldn't be more thrilled. I've been planning this wedding for quite some time, and I'm so glad that it's here and we get to spend that time together and with family.

But of course, like the very last minute type of person I am, I'm still working on my welcome letter, lol. I'd like to thank all the ladies on the forum for all the wonderful ideas I got and the motivation to make some of these things on my own, ie the welcome letter. For anyone that knows me, I don't do arts and crafts but with everyone's positive attitude on the forum I was able to make some things and they turned out pretty nice.

I'll take as many pictures as humanly possible and post them as soon as I can. When I write again I'll be a Mrs.

#2 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:13 AM

Oh wow when i read "i fly out in a few hours" my heart skipped a beat.Have a fantastic time we await the piccies and insight into what made your wedding so memorable.Have fun lots of love and congratulations on the soon to be MR & MRS XX

#3 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:48 AM

Safe journey and I know that your day will be perfect! While taking all those pics, have as much fun as humanly possible with your new hubby!

BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#4 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
        • 265 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:25 AM

have a safe and fun flight. I'm just getting more exicted also as time is windign down. I know you will have a fantanstic time.

#5 Mrs.B

• 455 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:37 AM

Congratulations, relax and enjoy!! I would love to see pictures when you return.

#6 wendyjd

• 968 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:47 AM

Congrats. wishing you a wonderful wedding and weather!! Hope you have a blast.

#7 Thomasjsgirl

• 1,098 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:14 AM

Congrats! Wishing you a happy, fun and memorable wedding!

Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get back :)
                Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
                Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
                Leftover Wedding Items FS:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users