Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 krystal.lynn0307

krystal.lynn0307
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:55 PM

Thanks everyone! I'm actually getting a little trouble getting started. I have a few questions on the wedding packages and if they are discounted for a smaller wedding party?? If anyone has gotten married at dreams la romana and could help me that would be great, I have asked my wedding planner, or lady e-mailing me and she has not answered after a few e-mails she will keep sending me the same stuff. Thanks girls!!

#12 MR1124

MR1124
    • 42 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:05 PM

Congratulations and Welcome!! Happy planning....

#13 margin123

margin123
      • 204 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:36 PM

Welcome to the forum! Happy planning :)

#14 JanineA

JanineA
        • 2,482 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:37 AM

Hi congrats and welcome to the forum, good luck and happy planning!

#15 JoNewhams

JoNewhams
          • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:57 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum

#16 JoNewhams

JoNewhams
            • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:00 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by krystal.lynn0307
              Thanks everyone! I'm actually getting a little trouble getting started. I have a few questions on the wedding packages and if they are discounted for a smaller wedding party?? If anyone has gotten married at dreams la romana and could help me that would be great, I have asked my wedding planner, or lady e-mailing me and she has not answered after a few e-mails she will keep sending me the same stuff. Thanks girls!!
              I'm pretty sure they don't discount - I have the basic wedding package and was considering upgrading to another, but we didn't need absolutely everything in there and only have 6 people attending. I was told that I would need to pay for the full wedding pack and any extras on top would be additional to the cost, so we've stayed with the free wedding package and will just get any extras we need when we get there.

#17 krmiller

krmiller
              • 239 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 08:03 PM

Congrats!! The DR is beautiful & probably where I will be getting married. Happy planning!

#18 krystal.lynn0307

krystal.lynn0307
                • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 03:36 PM

Thank you so much! We were thinking about the free wedding package, but decided to just go for the full package to make it a little bit extra special, we also have 6 guests traveling with us. I just wanted to know if any other decorations are provided besides the chair covers, table covers and carpet? I also wanted to know if anyone knows if bringing freeze dried rose petals over seas is allowed? I know they have weird rules about plants and things?? Thanks all!

#19 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:55 PM

Hi Krystal. Not sure about the freeze dried rose petals, but searched and found this thread about them:
                    http://bestdestinati....s-aisle-59481/

As for the Dreams packages I would recommend getting the price sheet from your WC on all of the add ons and then figure out if the package or the ala carte is best for your wedding. Check out the Dreams La Romana thread for tons of info about the resort:
                    http://bestdestinati....-romana-39815/

Happy planning :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users