Photo

Wonderful Vendors in Riviera Maya!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 juljensen

juljensen
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:00 PM

We just got married at Secrets Maroma in Riviera Maya on May 8 and I wanted to comment on some of the amazing vendors we used.

Photographer - Juan Navarro and his team did an excellent job of capturing our special day. His photos absolutely blew us away! We keep getting compliments from all our guests about how inventive and talented he was!

Videographer - Jerry from Cancun Wedding Video did a tremendous job with our video and we could not be more pleased with his work. He was so professional and gave us a keepsake to treasure forever.

DJ - We loved Raul from Mannia Cancun as our dj. He played all of the songs we requested plus he introduced us to versions of the songs we loved but in a cool, loungy format. He was extremely professional and very accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:40 PM

great review and great vendors. Juan Navarro is one of our newest BDW platinum vendors! can't wait to see pics.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 juljensen

juljensen
    • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:24 PM

Thanks so much, Tammy! I can see why Juan is one of your platinum vendors. Please feel free to check out some of Juan's amazing work from our wedding on his blog:

JULIE & ANDY SECRETS MAROMA BEACH 8 MAY’10 Juan Navarros Blog

#4 msglave

msglave
      • 933 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 07:29 AM

I just contacted him. Thanks for posting your reviews.
        The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
        Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
        www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#5 juljensen

juljensen
        • 7 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:17 PM

Wonderful! You won't be disappointed if you book him!

#6 smanriquez

smanriquez
          • 53 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:05 PM

I booked Juan Navarro for my wedding on 4/30/2011.  I just saw juljensen photos and they are beautiful.  I have some concern because Juan will not be able to photograph my wedding.  He will be sending his associate Tony Rues.  Juan guarantee's Tony's work. 

I've read some good and not so great reviews about his associates.  Unfortunately I read the not so good ones after I booked.  I thought I really researched it too before booking.  Did you have any experience with his associates??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users