Sign in to follow this  
missfz63

So New...I dont know where to start...Literally

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

Welcome to the forum!! There is a TON of helpful info on here for the Cancun area! I also was able to make a better choice once I read a bunch of reviews and compared the pros and cons! Good luck with your decision!!

Congrats & welcome! I am newly engaged also & feeling overwhelmed. This forum has really helped me so far. I was addicted to it for the first few weeks!! Good luck!!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! You'll find everything you need here and more LOL I got sooo many ideas from here but just remeber to stick to your budget and you'll be fine. There a ton of DIY projects you can do!

Welcome to the forum! I am a Dreams Cabo bride but I have confidence, with Dreams no matter which one, you can't go wrong :) Happy Planning!