Photo

Maggie Sottero Phillipa Wedding Dress for SALE!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 soon2BMrs.Prince

soon2BMrs.Prince
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:57 AM

Hi ladies,

I'm hoping someone out there wants to buy an original, brand new & unaltered Maggie Sottero Phillipa dress. The dress still has it's tags and I have the certificate from Maggie Sottero. It's a size 8 (street 4-6) in Light Gold w/ Ivory overlay. It's a beautiful dress and very form fitting. The only reason I'm selling is because I realized after I bought this one that my heart was actually set on another dress. So yes, I am one of those indecisive brides / 2 dress brides. I'm asking $950 for it and paid well over $1200. Please PM if you're interested or would like more information.

I'm having trouble uploading pics, but please go to Designer Wedding Gowns Featuring the Best Fit in the Industry - Maggie Sottero Bridal and search phillipa to see the dress.

Thanks for your help.

-Nancy

#2 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
    • 210 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:38 AM

Wow BEAUTIFUL dress and such a great price! I'm sure you'll have no problem selling!

#3 *Krista*

*Krista*
      • 819 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:17 AM

OMG!!! That would have been one of my second choices for dress - I was debating between that style and a poufy princess style - end up going poufy cause it suits my personality more, but this dress is sooooo gorgeous and a very popular style with brides right now, so I'm sure you'll sell it in no time!! Especially for that price!!! :)

I see you are getting married June 11 - soooo close!! Have a great last few weeks before your wedding!
        July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#4 Jenny310

Jenny310
        • 245 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:05 PM

Beautiful dress!! It will sell very soon!!

#5 ~Angela~

~Angela~
          • 4,172 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:27 AM

Oooooh, I looooove this dress! I could not find a sample anywhere when I was looking and I was too afraid to just order it without trying it on. I am still looking for a TTD, but that is more than I want to spend. You won't have a problem selling it though, it's beautiful!

#6 lparks

lparks
            • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:11 PM

Hi,

Is this dress still for sale? I can't meet your asking price, but I am seriously intrested in making you an offer if you are still selling. Let me know. Thank you.

#7 jenny13

jenny13
              • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:30 PM

Hi! I need this dress! I tried it on in the stores and know its the one for me. I would be able to give you the money right after your wedding, would u except 700? Please let me know. Thanks so much -Jen

#8 KarenBL

KarenBL
                • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:49 PM

Hi there!!  Ive been looking to buy this dress- is it still available?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users