Review Andrew Jordan Photography (Grooms Are People Too) A+++++

taylorwd

I feel so privileged to be doing this review on BDW since Iâ€m Andrewâ€s first bride from this forum. Heâ€s an established wedding photographer in Cleveland, OH, with a handful of DWs under his belt. Now that his family has a house in Puerto Morelos, heâ€s looking to grow his business to include the Riviera Maya. We feel like we stumbled upon such a gem with Andrew. If you havenâ€t already peeked at our pro pics then now's your chance!!

andrew jordan photography

I know Iâ€m biased because theyâ€re my pictures, but the comments weâ€ve been getting from other people are things like, “Wow, you look like you belong in a magazine!†and “You need to submit those to the dress designer!†By hiring Andrew, we knew weâ€d walk away with one-of-a-kind pictures, though even we were caught off guard at just how great ours turned out. Thereâ€s absolutely nothing cookie-cutter or ordinary about them.

To start, we found each other on this forum, and as soon as DH and I looked at his online portfolio, we knew we wanted to hire him. His style is unique, creative, casual (not overly processed), and beautiful!

Having good chemistry with your photographer is so important, and we clicked from the start. Heâ€s easy to work with and talk to, is great at giving direction, is professional, confident, and really makes you feel like youâ€re the only couple heâ€s working with. Even when we communicate through just email or on the phone, I feel like weâ€ve got his attention 100%. Youâ€d never know heâ€s got a booked schedule.

Prior to the wedding he could not have been more helpful. He took a couple trips down there between when we booked him and our wedding, and each time he offered to scope out local restaurants for our group and great locations for our day-after shoot. He even did a site visit to the resort to check it out for us since we were going down site-unseen.

Once we were all in Mexico, he came by Azul Beach a few days before the wedding so we could meet and walk through the resort together. The night before the wedding we took our guests into Puerto Morelos for dinner, and as luck would have it, Andrew happened to be having dinner there too! With no prompting from us he picked up his camera and started shooting. We ended up with great pictures of us wrestling Nacho Libre-style in the restaurant (that was the theme of the restaurant)! Priceless!

The day of the wedding he showed up an hour before I even started my hair and makeup and stayed until our reception ended. He got the most amazing pictures and yet we never even knew he was there! Our family kept complimenting us on how well he gelled with our group. We did give him a list of group shots we wanted taken, but other than that we let him do his thing. And weâ€re glad we did because we never could have dreamed up what he came up with!

Our package also included a shoot the day after the wedding. Andrew picked us up in a car heâ€d rented and drove us all over Puerto Morelos, both in town and on remote stretches of beach. He has such a creative eye and the pictures from that day are breathtaking!

Our proofs were ready just a few days after we got back from Mexico. Our package also included a coffee table book, and that proof was ready about a week after the online proofs were up. He sent us hi-res images of all our photos, and all this within 3 weeks of our wedding! He's really gone above and beyond to make sure we're happy and even retouched some photos for me beyond the standard post-production retouches.

Thank you, Andrew, for being the best wedding-related decision we made!

• 7 months later...

I am so glad you were happy with Andrew! These pictures are awesome. His style is unique, creative, casual (not overly processed), and beautiful! Andrew picked us up in a car heâ€d rented and drove us all over Puerto Morels, both in town and on remote stretches of beach. He has such a creative eye and the pictures from that day are breathtaking!