Sign in to follow this  
JulieG

FH's Wedding Attire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Oooh, I like that. Huh, I wonder if he will go for it. He might just tell me he wants a white flower, that is something he would say. lol

I will talk to my sister about it tonight and see if I can get him to show her. I hope it works.
well, his clothes need to match YOUR flowers - and the BMs dresses (can't remember if you're having any). stuff that he CAN'T argue with! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
well, his clothes need to match YOUR flowers - and the BMs dresses (can't remember if you're having any). stuff that he CAN'T argue with! lol
Good point. Yes, I have 1 MOH and 3 BM's. Alright, I will do it and let you know what happens. Thanks girls.

Quote:
boy, we're a deceiving bunch when we want to be. poor fellas don't stand a chance!
Thank God. lol I would not have know what to do otherwise. I do not want to ruin the surprise, cause I think its sweet that he wants to surprise me and wants to match (even though he said he would never wear pink), but I just need to know that it looks okay. So, I will get my sister to talk to him about it and bring it up like she has no idea. I hope it works.

Quote:
boy, we're a deceiving bunch when we want to be. poor fellas don't stand a chance!
I'll remember who I should come to when I need some advice on being devious!! lol