Photo

Salsa Lesson and Salsa Dancing with Rommel

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:52 AM

My WC, FI and I recommend Rommel for a pre-wedding private salsa lesson and wedding guest welcome dinner salsa dancing. Rommel is enthusiastic and brings a female dancer and props (think hip shaking feather waist boas).

#2 Chill Bride

Chill Bride
    • 42 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:09 PM

Is he the teacher at La Zebra? How do you contact him?

HOW WAS YOUR WEDDING!?!! I remember you are one of the few non-resort Tulum brides (like myself) on here. You gotta spill.

Also I have a question for you about Milamores. We toured there for our wedding but decided on a different place, but want honeymoon for 3 nights there. What are the best rooms you would suggest for a lot of privacy and romance? I know #1 is the honeymoon suite but it may be too big for 2 and also maybe too expensive. Is there a bar at the bigger villa (no me olivedes?) for us to get drinks at when we are lounging on the beach or do we have to go to the main villa? I think that will help us decide because I am gonna want some drinks and not have to walk far.

Thanks in advance...can't wait to hear about your wedding!

#3 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
      • 106 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:31 PM

My WC Malisa (Destination Scout) set it up for us. Rommel's info can be found here Destination Scout. Our guests really enjoyed the dance lesson.

Our wedding exceeded our expectations. I plan on posting a review as soon as I receive my photos (5 weeks). I know it is a long time to wait but I really need to collect my thoughts. Please PM me w/any questions in the meantime.

#4 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
        • 106 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:33 PM

I prefer rooms #1 and #4. We stayed in #1 for 3 weeks and I did not think it was too big at all. It has a private terrace for sunbathing! I suggest you stay in Corazon as the No Me villa did not have daily staff there, so if you require refreshments, you will need to walk to Corazon.

#5 Chill Bride

Chill Bride
          • 42 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:45 PM

Thanks for the advice. Can't wait to hear about your wedding.

We are using the salsa teacher from La Zebra....I don't know his name...maybe Rommel. Everyone who has had a salsa teacher has loved it, so I am excited. I have no rhythm though.

#6 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
            • 106 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:13 PM

My FI's cousin who has been dancing for 5 years was the only one who could keep up. We had a blast, rhythm or no rhythm.

#7 ekcmexico

ekcmexico
              • 36 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

Thanks for sharing. So you can request him to come and give salsa lessons at the wedding? I was thinking it might be cool to have a professional on the dance floor to get people going and make it more fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users