#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyB
    Hmm remind me who had a dress that the bottom of the dress came off and was shorter for the reception. Total brain fart right now...
    Jenetta maybe?

#12 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:38 PM

ding ding ding.. we have a winner.. That's right Jenetta.. If you look for her pics you'll have an idea of what I'm talking about.

#13 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
        ding ding ding.. we have a winner.. That's right Jenetta.. If you look for her pics you'll have an idea of what I'm talking about.
        That dress was amazing and totally fits what your FH is talking about. Not sure who made it though, I have never seen one like it. I love it.

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:08 PM

Quote:

oohhh - what do i win?

#15 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            i didn't intend on it originally, but at the last minute (at the advice of miss Jamy) I did bring a 2nd dress to the wedding. i changed into it way into the evening, about 20 min before the boat left. i didn't want to - but i wasn't feeling well, and was a little warm. it was a white sundress-like dress, came to about the knee. it was nothing like my wedding dress!

you've probably seen a zillion pics of me in my wedding dress - there are some in my siggy. but here is one in my "other" dress later in the evening

http://www.leighmill....urce/1242.html

(guest/herrick)
            Guilty as charged, lol. I also love to dance and knew I would get hot fast in my formal gown - and I did! I brought one just in case I was really hot and I was so glad I had the option to change. It was a white cotton halter dress with a handkerchief hem, also came to about the knee. Super simple and lightweight. Maybe get something inexpensive and bring it in case you get to a point where you want to change?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users