Jump to content

Photo

Aruba- Who are you using to style your hair for your wedding?


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 A_J_Mitchell

A_J_Mitchell
  • Jr. Member
  • 252 posts

    Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:38 AM

    For those Brides going to Aruba or who have been there, who are you going to use to Style your hair for your wedding day?

    My hair dresser was suppose to attend but is now saying she's not sure...Now I'm on the hunt for a hair stylist!!

    -Andrea-
     

     


    #2 MDLady

    MDLady
    • Jr. Member
    • 433 posts

      Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:31 AM

      I was told by my wedding planner that there will be hair lady and a make up lady there for my wedding preparations but she didn't give a name. My wedding is coming up pretty soon so I can give you names/feedback when we get back if you still haven't found someone by then.

      #3 A_J_Mitchell

      A_J_Mitchell
      • Jr. Member
      • 252 posts

        Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:38 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MDLady
        I was told by my wedding planner that there will be hair lady and a make up lady there for my wedding preparations but she didn't give a name. My wedding is coming up pretty soon so I can give you names/feedback when we get back if you still haven't found someone by then.
        That would be great, thanks so much.

        I emailed Jennive and she has already replied. I've heard she's really good, so I'm wondering if I should just go with her since she does come to our hotel. She even does the trial at my hotel too. bonus.. :)
         

         


        #4 hat0112

        hat0112
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,219 posts

          Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:15 AM

          I am staying at the Westin and they have a salon there to do my hair and makeup. Does your resort have a salon? Maybe your WC can recommend a salon.
          Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

          I love being a Mrs.!

          #5 MDLady

          MDLady
          • Jr. Member
          • 433 posts

            Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:00 AM

            Oh if you can do a trial, even better!

            #6 A_J_Mitchell

            A_J_Mitchell
            • Jr. Member
            • 252 posts

              Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:04 AM

              I have an update. While searching through the forums I found some great reviews about "jennive" so I emailed her some pics and asked if the styles I was looking at were possible.
              here's her website and contact info..Also, she comes to your hotel and even does a trial at your hotel the day before.
              She was very responsive with emails.
              Looking beautiful for your bridal day in Aruba - Home
               

               


              #7 Sheree10

              Sheree10
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,026 posts

                Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:28 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by A_J_Mitchell
                I have an update. While searching through the forums I found some great reviews about "jennive" so I emailed her some pics and asked if the styles I was looking at were possible.
                here's her website and contact info..Also, she comes to your hotel and even does a trial at your hotel the day before.
                She was very responsive with emails.
                Looking beautiful for your bridal day in Aruba - Home
                Any luck? I need to take care of this soon.
                http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

                BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

                #8 A_J_Mitchell

                A_J_Mitchell
                • Jr. Member
                • 252 posts

                  Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:37 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sheree10
                  Any luck? I need to take care of this soon.
                  Hey Sheree,

                  I ended up just booking Jennive..
                   

                   


                  #9 Sheree10

                  Sheree10
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,026 posts

                    Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:23 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by A_J_Mitchell
                    Hey Sheree,

                    I ended up just booking Jennive..
                    I checked out her site and I like that you can see sytles she's done. It's much better than going with the "unknown".
                    http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

                    BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users