Sign in to follow this  
A_J_Mitchell

Aruba- Who are you using to style your hair for your wedding?

For those Brides going to Aruba or who have been there, who are you going to use to Style your hair for your wedding day?

My hair dresser was suppose to attend but is now saying she's not sure...Now I'm on the hunt for a hair stylist!!

-Andrea-

I was told by my wedding planner that there will be hair lady and a make up lady there for my wedding preparations but she didn't give a name. My wedding is coming up pretty soon so I can give you names/feedback when we get back if you still haven't found someone by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLady View Post
I was told by my wedding planner that there will be hair lady and a make up lady there for my wedding preparations but she didn't give a name. My wedding is coming up pretty soon so I can give you names/feedback when we get back if you still haven't found someone by then.
That would be great, thanks so much.

I emailed Jennive and she has already replied. I've heard she's really good, so I'm wondering if I should just go with her since she does come to our hotel. She even does the trial at my hotel too. bonus.. :)

I am staying at the Westin and they have a salon there to do my hair and makeup. Does your resort have a salon? Maybe your WC can recommend a salon.

I have an update. While searching through the forums I found some great reviews about "jennive" so I emailed her some pics and asked if the styles I was looking at were possible.

here's her website and contact info..Also, she comes to your hotel and even does a trial at your hotel the day before.

She was very responsive with emails.

Looking beautiful for your bridal day in Aruba - Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_J_Mitchell View Post
I have an update. While searching through the forums I found some great reviews about "jennive" so I emailed her some pics and asked if the styles I was looking at were possible.
here's her website and contact info..Also, she comes to your hotel and even does a trial at your hotel the day before.
She was very responsive with emails.
Looking beautiful for your bridal day in Aruba - Home
Any luck? I need to take care of this soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_J_Mitchell View Post
Hey Sheree,

I ended up just booking Jennive..
I checked out her site and I like that you can see sytles she's done. It's much better than going with the "unknown".