STD magnets and Travel Info

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
  • 260 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:44 PM

Hey Ladies,

I am ordering some STD magnets from magnetstreet.com -- they come with envelopes...but I'm looking for a quick way to distribute my TA's contact info with them. I'm wondering if I should just quickly create some business cards with her contact info or should I do some sort of infomational brochure...just not sure what to do. We're about a 11 months out, and I've got guests who are already in Jamaica, so I would include the TA's contact info for my non-jamaican guests of course.

Any suggestions are more than welcome!!
    I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#2 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
    • 260 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:47 PM

Forgot to mention, we are working on a website and her contact info is there...but we have a number of guests who are not online...

Thanks in advance!
      I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#3 Pinky

Pinky
      • 134 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:54 AM

I'd be interested in this same info as well. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users