• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Lolita29

Lolita29
  • 426 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Donie Jordan
    In early June the sunset will begin by about 6:45. Looks like your wedding is mid-May so it will start to get dark at about 6:30 during that time of year.

Hmmm, I may have to think about moving my time up to.

#12 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
    • 381 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lolita29
      Hmmm, I may have to think about moving my time up to.
      This site is helpful for sunset times. If you scroll down it gives the sunrise and sunset times for the entire month.
      Sunrise and Sunset Times for Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico in Mexico

#13 Lolita29

Lolita29
      • 426 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Donie Jordan
        This site is helpful for sunset times. If you scroll down it gives the sunrise and sunset times for the entire month.
        Sunrise and Sunset Times for Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico in Mexico
        LOL i went on there earlier, i decided to stick with my 6pm ceremony. It'll look beautiful to have the sun start setting during the ceremony.

#14 mitzy7

mitzy7
        • 61 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:02 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lolita29
          LOL i went on there earlier, i decided to stick with my 6pm ceremony. It'll look beautiful to have the sun start setting during the ceremony.
          I just got married on May 13, and 6pm is a perfect time! Your guests will thank you! We met a couple who got married at 4pm and they said they were dying of heat!

#15 Lolita29

Lolita29
          • 426 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:03 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mitzy7
            I just got married on May 13, and 6pm is a perfect time! Your guests will thank you! We met a couple who got married at 4pm and they said they were dying of heat!
            Glad to hear!! You got married at the hotel i will be getting married at!!! How did you like it I'm so excited!!!

#16 mitzy7

mitzy7
            • 61 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:51 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lolita29 View Post
              Glad to hear!! You got married at the hotel i will be getting married at!!! How did you like it I'm so excited!!!
              Loved it! Everything went picture pefect! I wouldn't have changed a thing:)

#17 Lolita29

Lolita29
              • 426 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mitzy7
                Loved it! Everything went picture pefect! I wouldn't have changed a thing:)
                Do you have any pictures you can share with us? Did you do the private reception? How many guests did you have? Sorry for all the questions!

#18 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                • 4,172 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:28 PM

My wedding is July 28th at Dreams and is scheduled to start at 6pm. I am hoping we won't be dying of heat, but I am pretty sure that is going to impossible to avoid at that time of year.

#19 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,569 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:44 PM

My ceremony was at 4pm. I highly recommend contact your photographer to help you decide when the best light will be and when you want to take pics.

#20 Lolita29

Lolita29
                    • 426 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:26 AM

Angela - Mitzy7 said her wedding was at 6pm on May 13 and everything came out great so i'm sure there wouldn't be a problem! And i love the idea of having my ceremony around the time the sun is going to set, it will be beautiful, i cant wait!!! And in June the sun wont be setting too much later from May, it'll be hot because it's summer time in Mexico but better than having it earlier in the day like 4pm when the sun is at it's hottest, so you'll be fine. Plus it allows for you to get a lot done throughout the day too! I'm planning on going to the spa and treating my bridal party to pedi's and mani's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users