My wedding date is May 7th 2016. About 7 months to go.
I've been working with Ana and she has been great. Takes a couple days to get back but I know she has other weddings. A couple questions.
1. My guests are arriving on cinco de mayo and I would love to do some sort of event to welcome everyone. I'm not really looking to host a private event that will cost a ton, just wanted everyone to meet at a restaurant or bar or at the pool. Wondering what you guys may have done.
2. I have the coastal bliss package, and I am going a private reception. The coastal bliss theme will be throughout both the ceremony and reception, correct?
3. I love the lazy river at the resort, wondering if there are inner tubes at the resort for floating or if I should buy a bulk 40 tubes for guests.
4.Did any of you use the makeup service and have a picture. I enjoy doing my makeup, but the glamorous look I want for my wedding day might be out of my league. I saw one of the brides got en eye infection from the makeup they used! Eek!
5. When you used one of their DJs did it come with microphones for speeches and toasts?
6. Does it the wedding package include a rehearsal dinner the day before?
7. Do the tables come with table numbers so people know where to sit?
Thanks fellow brides, can't wait to hear about your experiences!
Edited by Keegan, 25 September 2015 - 09:41 AM.