Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#441 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
  • 554 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:35 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jfwolfe72
    Thanks!! I'm getting ready to sign off - we're all packed and ready to go. We're leaving at 4 am tomorrow morning and I am super excited! I'll let you all know how everything goes - wish me luck!!! Everyone on this forum has been super helpful throughout my year-long planning process and I can't tell you how grateful I am for all of your kindness, support, and ideas. I wish all of you the best in your upcoming weddings!

congratulations! I know you will have an amazing wedding. we can't wait to hear all about it!!!

#442 Melba

Melba
    • 132 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:49 AM

Best of luck Jennifer, can't wait to hear all the details!

I will be there from May 7-14th and we're staying in the casita section too. I'm still really excited and a little stressed - I still have so many things to do!

#443 Melba

Melba
      • 132 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:54 AM

MrsV-to-be, I might walk by your set up for the ceremony to see how it turned out. You're at Gazebo 55 right? What time? I want to come early before your event starts so I don't interfere!

#444 ctpetch

ctpetch
        • 130 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jfwolfe72
          Thanks!! I'm getting ready to sign off - we're all packed and ready to go. We're leaving at 4 am tomorrow morning and I am super excited! I'll let you all know how everything goes - wish me luck!!! Everyone on this forum has been super helpful throughout my year-long planning process and I can't tell you how grateful I am for all of your kindness, support, and ideas. I wish all of you the best in your upcoming weddings!
          Jennifer

Congratulations. Best wishes on your wedding & honeymoon. I can not wait to hear how it all went. It's been great having the contact with everyone on this forum. Everyone has been so helpful to all of us. I also am so grateful that I found this site. It made planning so much easier.

#445 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
          • 308 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be
            We will be there from May 3-May17, and staying in a Casita. I requested the 27 Block - so if anyone is around track me down :)
            Why did you request the 27 block? Are some better than others?

#446 shannon

shannon
            • 772 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:22 PM

Hi everyone!! I missed yesterday's post-- we had my bachorlette party last night and I'm struggling a bit today! :)
              Jwolfe- you are gone and I missed wishing you off!- so if get online there, CONGRATS!! super super excited for you!!!!

We'll be there from May 13-21st--- I am hoping to see some of you ladies while we are there!!!

I'm super super excited about the vacay and the wedding! We leave 3 weeks from Tuesday!! YAH YAH!!! it'll be the longest 3 weeks ever.....

#447 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
              • 554 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:45 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Melba
                MrsV-to-be, I might walk by your set up for the ceremony to see how it turned out. You're at Gazebo 55 right? What time? I want to come early before your event starts so I don't interfere!
                Absolutly! stick around for the wedding too if you want
                We are at Gazebo55, wedding is at 4. Then we are at the Health Bar for the reception at 6.
                What time is your wedding at?

#448 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
                • 554 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nolaroy724
                  Why did you request the 27 block? Are some better than others?
                  From what i have read on tripadvisor, yes the blocks can be quite different from each other. The closest blocks of casitas are older and get newer as you move north along the beach. However the newer the casita you are in, the further away from the action you are. So I decided to pick the middle block to try and get the best of both worlds!!
                  We booked a non-swimup indiviudal casita, and I had heard that the best ocean view for that room category is room 2719 - so I requested that one :)

#449 Mandy

Mandy
                  • 514 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:03 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Millie & George
                    Hi ladies!

I have been away from the site for a couple of weeks, you know how it is planning ect... I have been really disheartened to come back on and see so many negative responses to EDR, I totally get it but it is quite hurtful that EDR are being totally stupid!

So.........................

I know there are so many of us going soon,
                    Mrs V to be
                    J Wolfe - (if not already gone)
                    Mandy & her fab mum
                    Shannon
                    MaggieMaylou (If I remember correctly)
                    CT Petch

So I thought it might be nice to tell each other how excited we all are, I know I am and it will be totally fab when we get out there and so many of us I think will literally bump into each other!! So tell me some good stuff, how excited are you for your DW?

Me xx
                    Anna, can you believe we're so close? And Jennifer is already there! Congrats, Jennifer!! We can't wait to hear all about it! I do hope they don't jerk you around on the photographer or any other issue. But we do need to know these things in case some of us need to look (quickly!) at other ceremony sites!

#450 Melba

Melba
                    • 132 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:56 AM

Mine is on Saturday the 10th at Gazebo 55 at 5 pm then dinner at Tucanes at 6:30. Feel free to check it out. :)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users