I got married at EDR on May 23, 2014…it was amazing(food,service,staff)!! I will plan to write an in depth review in a week or so when I have a little more time, but I wanted to let anyone know they are welcome to PM me with any questions! Also, a huge thanks to @AllieH you were so helpful to my planning process!
A few things as you are planning your day that the WC didn't tell me, little things though, not a huge deal or I just though might be helpful.
1) If you have photographers, you have to pay for their meals(we just paid for the same meal we ordered and when I told Sarani, she thanked me and said the sandwiches were always mushy :/)
2) In the Spa, they will bring you fruit or you can bring a fruit plate in…they have champagne on request and water & coffee in the actual Spa area.**Make sure to make time to eat!
3) Make sure you clarify what type of makeup(regular or airbrush) I thought I paid for airbrush and it was an additional amount(worth it).
4) DJ AllMusic was great…but make sure to mark songs you want played the whole way through(he stopped shout at the softer part?) and songs that are must plays---he kept the party going!
5) If you get sweaty like I do, bring a little battery operated fan(got mine off amazon for like 10 bucks) it does wonders under the dress during dinner
6) They say you can't get a cart for your bridesmaids/moms… so on the way back from the spa to our room, I just asked the guy driving to pick them up and he said yes, I gave him a 5---he came back with an empty cart at the time I asked and knocked on the door--so worth it!
7) Honestly I stressed about decor a little before…not much is really needed, everything is so pretty! I just had centerpieces, maracas at each setting and table numbers, and some candle bags around pool(Tucanes)…all you need!
8)We had to move our Rehearsal party from white gazebo to Salon Dorado, beautiful, and nice and cool, wished I had planned it there in the first place!(gave a nice change of scenery for the guests and they did the donkey bar out front with tiki torches and the BBQ out back as well as the fire show(so cool!) )
OKay, back to work I go…but Please PM with any questions, happy to Help!!! I'll post some pictures tonight too!
Happy Planning!!! Wish I could go back already!!
Edited by krobb317, 12 June 2014 - 09:01 AM.