Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#4381 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:19 PM

yay Leslie! welcome to the El Dorado brides group!!

Hi!

We're getting married at El Dorado Maroma, but thought I would introduce myself to this thread since we're still in the "family" lol :rolleyes:

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#4382 NBrand

NBrand
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

Does anyone have pictures of the ballroom from EDR?  Preferably set up for their reception?  Im having a very hard time finding pictures of it! 

Thanks! 

#4383 AllieH

AllieH
    • 2,014 posts
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

hi there - there's a photo of it on the Official EDR thread in the post that has the private event venue info.

we had an EDR bride who used the ballroom back in 2012. here's the photos she posted. 

http://www.bestdesti...t-here/page-258

hope that helps! 

Does anyone have pictures of the ballroom from EDR?  Preferably set up for their reception?  Im having a very hard time finding pictures of it! 

Thanks! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

#4384 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

Don't forget to register for the  El Dorado Royale Wedding Webinar on Saturday February 22, 2014 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great time to learn about the resort, ask questions for your wedding, etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4385 murmel

murmel
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:20 AM

hi there - there's a photo of it on the Official EDR thread in the post that has the private event venue info.

we had an EDR bride who used the ballroom back in 2012. here's the photos she posted. 

http://www.bestdesti...t-here/page-258

hope that helps! 

Allie- that's the Salon Dorado....not actually the ballroom. I have photos of the outside of the ballroom, but never seen the inside.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#4386 AllieH

AllieH
    • 2,014 posts
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:49 AM

oh good point - thanks Miriam!

I don't think I know of anyone who's actually used the ballroom. It's off to one side of the lobby.

Allie- that's the Salon Dorado....not actually the ballroom. I have photos of the outside of the ballroom, but never seen the inside.

#4387 JenniferM

JenniferM
    • 156 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

@AllieH do you remember what size your paper lanterns were that you used at the reception?

#4388 Bec5121

Bec5121
      • 4 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:21 PM

@JenniferM thanks for asking that question- we are thinking of using the paper lanterns too but the price for 40 lights seems quite excessive. We were thinking about potentially bringing our own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4389 AllieH

AllieH
        • 2,014 posts
        • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:48 AM

I had a variety of sizes - I don't remember exactly which ones and I don't have the invoice any more. I think I used 10" for most of mine, with some 12" and 14". I can look when I get back home and see if I have the details.

@AllieH do you remember what size your paper lanterns were that you used at the reception?

@JenniferM thanks for asking that question- we are thinking of using the paper lanterns too but the price for 40 lights seems quite excessive. We were thinking about potentially bringing our own.

#4390 MrsHK

MrsHK
        • Vendor
        • 317 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 22, 2013
        • Wedding Location:CabaƱas Tulum & The Beach Hotel | Tulum, Mexico
        • LocationFrom Vancouver, BC | Living in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:07 AM

I have some I can rent you if you want! Here's the info on the paper lanterns I have. These prices are much lower than what the resort charges. You can just tell them you're bringing them yourself and ask them to set them up for you. Send me a PM if you're interested.  :) 

Paper Lanterns:

Paper lanterns of various sizes and colours with lights for inside - tiffany blue, ivory, white, pink, light pink & light pink with chevron pattern
        $2 ea. - 8" (6 ivory, 3 tiffany blue)
        $2.50 ea. - 10" (20 white)
        $2.50 ea. - 12" (15 white, 3 ivory, 5 pink, 5 light pink)
        $3 ea. - 14" (7 light pink chevron pattern, 5 white)
        $3 ea. - 16" (20 white, 4 ivory, 4 tiffany blue, 5 pink, 3 light pink)
        $3.50 ea. - 20" (1 ivory, 1 pink, 1 light pink)
        $4 ea. - 24" (4 ivory, 5 tiffany blue)

$1 ea. - LED light/battery powered lightbulb for hanging inside paper lantern

Are you interested in an affordable decor rental in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico? Send me a message! Most of the items I have are a rustic, vintage style.

And the Next Day, We Were Married: http://www.luckygirl...mikee-e-session
        Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Uno: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-uno
        Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Dos: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-dos

Tulum Wedding Video: http://loveandrum.co...o-katy-mikee-hk
        Anniversary! One Year Later: http://www.luckygirl...lladolid-mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users