Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#4101 murmel

murmel
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 1,407 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by nbateman 

anyone have any input on how many songs I should have on my pre-ceremony playlist? Do they start the music once people start arriving or sometime around 15-30 min before the ceremony?

I would agree with the ladies 5-6 songs for about 20-ish minutes should be fine for seating! And yes, make the play lists simple....guests arriving, grooms entrance, brides entrance, signing the registry, walking down the aisle after, etc.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#4102 jennifandr5

jennifandr5
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

Hi @jackiep  I am getting married on nov 7, gazebo 55 and tucanes with about 30 guests too!  What are you doing for decor?  you are talking about 2013 right?

#4103 bonom2d3

bonom2d3
    • 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:08 PM

Hi Ladies!

On the topic of desserts, has anyone had, or know of anyone who has had, the French style apple pie "Tarte Tatin" served warm with cinnamon parfait? Our dessert choice (El Cocotal) is between that and the Profiterols Dorado with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, and pepper foam (which from previous posts looks and sounds delish!)

#4104 LKocelko

LKocelko
      • 350 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by bonom2d3 

Hi Ladies!

On the topic of desserts, has anyone had, or know of anyone who has had, the French style apple pie "Tarte Tatin" served warm with cinnamon parfait? Our dessert choice (El Cocotal) is between that and the Profiterols Dorado with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, and pepper foam (which from previous posts looks and sounds delish!)

The apple pie is ammmmmazing. SO yummy. We never had the other one.

#4105 amanda50388

amanda50388
        • 153 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by mexicobride2014 

Thank you, I will be! we are looking forward to having lobster as neither of us have ever tried it

It is my favorite thing to have, you will enjoy it and I am not big into lobster, but that was amazing. 

#4106 jnitschke

jnitschke
          • 251 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by nbateman 

awesome, thanks for the fast replies ladies!!! I'll plan on labeling everything clearly and at least 20 min of music.

Another thing I did was include the name of the song, as I titled it i.e. "processional", into the actual ceremony script.  So that the person cueing the music could follow along with the script and cue the songs at the appropriate time.  That seemed to help.... until of course the officiant decided to wing the ending and cut out the entire ending of the ceremony I provided, so my recessional didn't play correctly- but otherwise it seemed to help and I would recommend doing that in addition to labeling the songs in your ipod.

#4107 bonom2d3

bonom2d3
            • 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

Ugh looks amazing!!!!!! Thanks for the pictures! Makes our decision even harder now :-)

#4108 bonom2d3

bonom2d3
              • 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

Ugh, looks amazing!!!! Thanks for the picture! Makes our decision even harder now :-)

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

The apple pie is ammmmmazing. SO yummy. We never had the other one.

#4109 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
                • 450 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:02 AM

Ugh, looks amazing!!!! Thanks for the picture! Makes our decision even harder now :-)

I have had the profiteroles.  They were very good.  The presentation on them was super cute - they came on these chocolate cylinders.  They were very good.

#4110 AllieH

AllieH
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 2,014 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:08 AM

I really liked these too!!

Originally Posted by DinaQtobe 

Quote:

I have had the profiteroles.  They were very good.  The presentation on them was super cute - they came on these chocolate cylinders.  They were very good.

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users