Jump to content

Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#4011 LKocelko

LKocelko
  • Jr. Member
  • 350 posts

    Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:09 AM

    We got to do a sunrise shoot while we were there - our photogs just got it up on their blog yesterday :)

     

    http://www.gntphoto.com/blog/

     

    We finally got all our photos back - all 700+ of them :D If anyone is interested I can send you the link/PW. There are some good shots of the resort and different locations, for any brides still planning. It's raining and 85+humid here - I wish I were in Mexico right now!



    #4012 amanda50388

    amanda50388
    • Jr. Member
    • 153 posts

      Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:21 AM

      Originally Posted by jnitschke 

      Hey girls, Sarani gave me some preview photos from our wedding.  I thought I'd share them with you.... I'm addicted, I can't stop looking at them.

       

       

       

       

       

      I saw them on her facebook, they turned out wonderful, she is simply amazing!!! 



      #4013 amanda50388

      amanda50388
      • Jr. Member
      • 153 posts

        Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:23 AM

        Originally Posted by LKocelko 

        We got to do a sunrise shoot while we were there - our photogs just got it up on their blog yesterday :)

         

        http://www.gntphoto.com/blog/

         

        We finally got all our photos back - all 700+ of them :D If anyone is interested I can send you the link/PW. There are some good shots of the resort and different locations, for any brides still planning. It's raining and 85+humid here - I wish I were in Mexico right now!

        So cute!!!! I love them!!! Such wonderful pictures to have just besides your wedding. 



        #4014 OxanaOrchid

        OxanaOrchid
        • Newbie
        • 3 posts

          Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

          Beautiful pictures, Jennifer!!!! I want to see more!)



          #4015 AllieH

          AllieH
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 2,014 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
          • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
          • LocationAtlanta, GA

          Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

          these are gorgeous Lindsey!!! 

          Originally Posted by LKocelko 

          We got to do a sunrise shoot while we were there - our photogs just got it up on their blog yesterday :)

           

          http://www.gntphoto.com/blog/

           

          We finally got all our photos back - all 700+ of them :D If anyone is interested I can send you the link/PW. There are some good shots of the resort and different locations, for any brides still planning. It's raining and 85+humid here - I wish I were in Mexico right now!

           


           

          Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

          Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

          El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

          AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome


          #4016 jnitschke

          jnitschke
          • Jr. Member
          • 251 posts

            Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:42 AM

            Thanks girls!  I'll post some more of my favorites when I get them.  I can't stress enough how much I loved having Sarani as our photographer.   If anybody out there is on the fence with which to use I say go Sarani all the way, she's worth every penny.

             

            I love the idea of sunrise photos... I wish I had done a second photo session instead of wasting our money on a DJ... or paid for something fun and live entertainment... I also think If I could do it over again, I would have done dinner on the beach instead.. that would have been nice I think.. and memorable.  Even with the wind, I saw some beach dinners that looked so nice. 

             

            and Lindsey, you know I want to see all your photos, PM that link!... remember photos are wedding crack.. right now I can't get enough of them... have to live vicariously through you and the other brides until I get the rest of mine.



            #4017 jnitschke

            jnitschke
            • Jr. Member
            • 251 posts

              Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:54 AM

              Oh.. and my MOH wanted me to pass this bit of info along. 

              Her dress was a stretchy material, instead of the flowy kind.  Her dress didn't wrinkle in transit and when she looked at other bridesmaids that had adorable flowy dresses on, she noticed they all spent the whole day holding their dresses down...a never ending battle with the wind.   I guess there was one group doing photos on the beach when we walked by, and she noticed that the girls all looked really annoyed with trying to hold their dresses down.  She was really glad then that she had on something tighter, since she didn't think about the wind once.  She actually talks about it all the time... that and how since she gained some weight from all the good food the dress was still able to stretch to fit, that's just an extra good side effect... not unlike my loving having a lace up gown to adjust for a week of binging on amazing food.



              #4018 LKocelko

              LKocelko
              • Jr. Member
              • 350 posts

                Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

                Originally Posted by jnitschke 

                Thanks girls!  I'll post some more of my favorites when I get them.  I can't stress enough how much I loved having Sarani as our photographer.   If anybody out there is on the fence with which to use I say go Sarani all the way, she's worth every penny.

                 

                I love the idea of sunrise photos... I wish I had done a second photo session instead of wasting our money on a DJ... or paid for something fun and live entertainment... I also think If I could do it over again, I would have done dinner on the beach instead.. that would have been nice I think.. and memorable.  Even with the wind, I saw some beach dinners that looked so nice. 

                 

                and Lindsey, you know I want to see all your photos, PM that link!... remember photos are wedding crack.. right now I can't get enough of them... have to live vicariously through you and the other brides until I get the rest of mine.

                 

                I know, I love looking at everyone's pictures! I think it helps me to remember how amazing it is down there :)

                 

                http://proofs.gntpho...hp?event=836944

                 

                Lemme know if that doesn't work - my maiden name is Kocelko :)



                #4019 AllieH

                AllieH
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 2,014 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                • LocationAtlanta, GA

                Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

                wow Lindsey. WOW! Gina & Tony are incredibly talented, and I just love all the moments of your big day that they captured. you & DH are soooo dang adorable together. 

                 

                Originally Posted by LKocelko 

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by jnitschke 

                Thanks girls!  I'll post some more of my favorites when I get them.  I can't stress enough how much I loved having Sarani as our photographer.   If anybody out there is on the fence with which to use I say go Sarani all the way, she's worth every penny.

                 

                I love the idea of sunrise photos... I wish I had done a second photo session instead of wasting our money on a DJ... or paid for something fun and live entertainment... I also think If I could do it over again, I would have done dinner on the beach instead.. that would have been nice I think.. and memorable.  Even with the wind, I saw some beach dinners that looked so nice. 

                 

                and Lindsey, you know I want to see all your photos, PM that link!... remember photos are wedding crack.. right now I can't get enough of them... have to live vicariously through you and the other brides until I get the rest of mine.

                 

                I know, I love looking at everyone's pictures! I think it helps me to remember how amazing it is down there :)

                 

                http://proofs.gntpho...hp?event=836944

                 

                Lemme know if that doesn't work - my maiden name is Kocelko :)

                 


                 

                Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

                Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

                El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

                AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome


                #4020 LKocelko

                LKocelko
                • Jr. Member
                • 350 posts

                  Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:29 AM

                  Originally Posted by AllieH 

                  wow Lindsey. WOW! Gina & Tony are incredibly talented, and I just love all the moments of your big day that they captured. you & DH are soooo dang adorable together. 

                   

                   


                  Thank you! I am obsessed with them, I'll be honest :) Since we didn't invite extended family, I'm so glad we have all of these pictures to share with them at our AHR in August.




                  Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas


                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users