Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#3441 Shannon Burgess

Shannon Burgess
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

Here is a breakdown of what I spent and what I got for the money. It might help some of you get some ideas. Posted Image

#3442 Shannon Burgess

Shannon Burgess
    • 65 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Posted Image

#3443 Shannon Burgess

Shannon Burgess
      • 65 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

Here is a picture that shows my bouquets, they were absolutely gorgeous. Posted Image

#3444 mstigger

mstigger
        • 239 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

My colors are light pink, hot pink and royal blue. I picked these up at the dollar tree, got the battery operated tea lights from dollar tree (3 in a pack for $1) and the blue gems were $1 per bag. Not a bad price. We are having an imperial table set up because we only have 14 guests, so I got 6 of these totals and we will put starfish and seashells around them. Small, simple and inexpensive!!

What about for center pieces what is everyone doing?  The couple that I saw were $70ea  I don't really think I have room to be bringing down centerpieces in my suitcase I am expecting 40 guests I believe tables seat 8 per table so i would need 5 centerpieces.  Any ideas???

#3445 mstigger

mstigger
          • 239 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by Shannon Burgess 

Here is a picture that shows my bouquets, they were absolutely gorgeous.

#3446 Shannon Burgess

Shannon Burgess
            • 65 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

How many bridesmaids are you having? I rented clear vases and the wedding coordinators put my bouquets in them right after the ceremony. And I also used the hanging arrangements on the tables as well. I know the fresh flowers are pricey but in this case you can use them twice and save some money on decor. I was very pleased the way they had them arranged on our tables.

What about for center pieces what is everyone doing?  The couple that I saw were $70ea  I don't really think I have room to be bringing down centerpieces in my suitcase I am expecting 40 guests I believe tables seat 8 per table so i would need 5 centerpieces.  Any ideas???

#3447 mstigger

mstigger
              • 239 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

Oh yeah, great idea Shannon!

I too am getting the hanging arrangements and using them as part of my decor.

How many bridesmaids are you having? I rented clear vases and the wedding coordinators put my bouquets in them right after the ceremony. And I also used the hanging arrangements on the tables as well. I know the fresh flowers are pricey but in this case you can use them twice and save some money on decor. I was very pleased the way they had them arranged on our tables.

#3448 amanda50388

amanda50388
                • 153 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

Shannon, you look so pretty!!! Love your colors!!! :)

Here is a picture that shows my bouquets, they were absolutely gorgeous.

#3449 LKocelko

LKocelko
                  • 350 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by mstigger 

My colors are light pink, hot pink and royal blue. I picked these up at the dollar tree, got the battery operated tea lights from dollar tree (3 in a pack for $1) and the blue gems were $1 per bag. Not a bad price. We are having an imperial table set up because we only have 14 guests, so I got 6 of these totals and we will put starfish and seashells around them. Small, simple and inexpensive!!

What is the imperial table setup?

#3450 LKocelko

LKocelko
                    • 350 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Darcy 

We are bringing our own centerpieces, because the cost to rent was so expensive - I could do the same at a fraction of the cost. I figured it's cheaper to bring one extra suitcase as opposed to pay for all their centerpieces. Plus my mom offered to take some of our stuff with them, so that should help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users