Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#3121 nbateman

nbateman
  • 280 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by TheWolferts 

We splurged on a videographer and I am glad we did!

We used Cancun Wedding Video (an approved vendor) and from what I have watched of our hour long DVD, I love it! I say "from what I have watched" because unfortunately my father in law passed away shortly after the wedding, so my husband is still too emotional to watch and I want to watch it in its entirety for the first time with him. I am hoping that in time, my husband can have more positive than negative thoughts about the wedding, which I know will be hard and take time since his dad was in such poor health at our wedding.

That being said, I am sure that once my husband feels like he can watch the video, he will be glad that his dad was able to walk his mom down the isle and that we have it on video.

Here is a link to a highlight video done by the same videographer we used (this is not our wedding, but its a wedding at el dorado seaside). As you can tell, the video produced is much more than just a point and shoot type of thing. They really did a great job of documenting our entire day and have some great voice overs of my husband talking about how we met and what he loves about me.

http://cancunwedding...do/lacey_logan/

Wow, this video makes me want to cry and its someone else's wedding, I can't imagine my own!! I may consider this...

Did you use them as your photographer as well?

#3122 TheWolferts

TheWolferts
    • 458 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

No a good friend of ours was our photographer, but my cousin used Claudia Photo and her pics were amazing!

Originally Posted by nbateman 

Wow, this video makes me want to cry and its someone else's wedding, I can't imagine my own!! I may consider this...

Did you use them as your photographer as well?

#3123 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
      • 284 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by TheWolferts 

No a good friend of ours was our photographer, but my cousin used Claudia Photo and her pics were amazing!

Claudia photo is amazing! We had photographer Citllali Rico and she was wonderful to work with and does gorgeous work!

#3124 Darcy

Darcy
        • 30 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

#3125 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
          • 338 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Hello there,

Here is an example of a wedding at El Dorado Royale, take a look at it. 

#3126 riz157

riz157
            • 47 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Hey Ladies, I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! Has anyone used DJ all music that is one of the Lomas preferred vendors?  

Thanks

#3127 murmel

murmel
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 1,407 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

Hello ladies! Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe holiday season!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#3128 AllieH

AllieH
              • 2,014 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
              • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
              • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Riz - yes, we used them for our Nov 5th wedding. We were very happy with them overall. If I can answer any questions, please let me know. 

Originally Posted by riz157 

Hey Ladies, I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! Has anyone used DJ all music that is one of the Lomas preferred vendors?  

Thanks

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! 

Hello ladies! Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe holiday season!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3129 riz157

riz157
              • 47 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Hey Allie, thanks for the feedback. Did they do a good job of running the reception (i.e speeches, cake cutting, etc.)? Do I need to put the schedule together...what do you suggest?

Thanks

#3130 AllieH

AllieH
                • 2,014 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

They will give you a spreadsheet to fill out where you basically tell them when you want the events to happen, and in what sequence (and what songs you want for each event). Then they run everything for you - it was super easy! All I had to do was enjoy it, which I did. I think they had 3 guys total there, but the price includes at least 2 (1 DJ, and 1 MC). So you have someone to make all of the announcements and such too. 

I can send you the blank spreadsheet if you'd like to take a look at it. Just PM me your email address. 

Originally Posted by riz157 

Hey Allie, thanks for the feedback. Did they do a good job of running the reception (i.e speeches, cake cutting, etc.)? Do I need to put the schedule together...what do you suggest?

Thanks

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users