Yes, they only charged me the $150 to set up everything - the ceremony site, and Tucanes as well. This included hanging all of the lanterns. She told me during our onsite meeting that they would normally charge $5 per person for the set up, but they would include everything in the $150.
Originally Posted by Shannon Burgess
I wish we were using the same colors as you, if so I would totally buy your stuff!! Love the way you decorated!! Did you say they only charged you $150 for everything in the set up? Thanks for the website & all the information.
1. I bought them from another BDW bride, so they were a bargain. I've seen them on a couple of websites for around $0.40 each though. I'll hunt around tonight and post the links for you.
2. All of the set up (excluding the paper lanterns) would have been included in the $5pp. So menus on the tables, centerpieces, cake table, guest book table, place cards, chair sashes at both sites, menus for the reception, etc. would have been in the $5pp, if they had charged me that. The paper lanterns are $150 to hang because of the work involved, and would have been in addition the $5pp. Instead they just charged me the $150.
3. I haven't sold the shells or starfish yet. I have a variety of sizes of both shells and starfish. The picture of the centerpieces will give you and idea of the variety that I have. I can try to take some pics tonight so you can see the volume.
Originally Posted by mstigger
Congrats on everything, it looks like and sounds like everything went REALLY well. I'm so glad to hear that!!
I have a couple of questions for you.....
1. Where did you get the chair sashes for cheap? I figure if I have to pay $5 per person for them to decorate I can bring what I want!
2. Is this what you paid $5 per person for them to set up for you?
3. Did you sell your starfish/shells/etc yet? I'm interested in seeing what shells you are selling.
I'm so happy for you!!!!