Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#1271 punkie569

punkie569
  • 255 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by laurenvuitton
    Ok have you guys seen Hollys world? Holly Madisons new show?? They shot at our resort! DVR it if you can - too funny!
    Did they show much of the resort? I don't watch much reality TV so I had no clue this show exsisted. Do you think they'll air it again? Thanks for letting us know :)
    Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#1272 rpingree001

rpingree001
    • 264 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by punkie569
      Did they show much of the resort? I don't watch much reality TV so I had no clue this show exsisted. Do you think they'll air it again? Thanks for letting us know :)
      I watched it last night after I saw the post. They did show a little of the resort and some of one of the bar's Jo Jo's. The beach looked great, I thought.

I will say - I love Holly Madison and used to watch the Girls Next Door sometimes for entertainment, but would not be happy if a group of playmates was at my resort while I was on my honeymoon. I'm just saying. :-)

#1273 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
      • 283 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:42 PM

That was the first thing I thought of - taking the attention away from me THE BRIDE LOL! I am so glad she wasnt there the week of my wedding... Yeah they showed the beach... the room and the bar. It will be on again I'm sure, or on Sunday before the new show comes on. Terrible show, fyi.

#1274 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
        • 284 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:38 PM

I can't wait to see that show! Must be a good resort if celebs go there...even if they are "D" list ones!

Totally off topic here, but does anyone know about renting a projector and screen for a slide show? Do they even have on at EDR? Thanks girls!

#1275 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
          • 283 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:43 PM

I need a projector too but nervous to find out how much it cost! Good question!

#1276 punkie569

punkie569
            • 255 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 05:05 PM

I'll have to keep an eye out for a rerun of the show. Even if it's not much I still love to see the resort. And totally agree I wouldn't be happy with Playboy models at the resort during my wedding. In fact I don't think any of my female guests would be pleased..LOL

Not sure about the projector since we don't need one. You'd think they'd have one at the resort though. Hope you girls figure it out and that it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg.(like everything else at the resort...hehe)
              Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#1277 rpingree001

rpingree001
              • 264 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 05:26 PM

I'm so excited! I booked the photographer for my wedding in January. After all of the posts I've read on using inside and outside photographers, I was bit worried about selecting someone but then I noticed that a new photographer came available at EDR that wasn't an option before - Claudia Rodriguez. Looked at her site and loved the pics. I couldn't get her for my date but got one of her staff - Citlalli.

If anyone has used these guys or knows of them, please let me know your thoughts. I have allocated the most funds to the photographer so want to make sure I'm making the right choice.

Thanks girls!

#1278 brigopens

brigopens
                • 247 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 01:17 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CanadianLindsey
                  Totally off topic here, but does anyone know about renting a projector and screen for a slide show? Do they even have on at EDR? Thanks girls!
                  Took our own lap top and projector. Not sure how much they wanted but I remember that it was a lot.

I took a sheet, and strapped it between the poles at Tucanes.

Worked great and save us a ton of money... Good luck!
                  Our Bridal Party in Mexico

#1279 BagLover21

BagLover21
                  • 74 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:56 PM

I asked for the fee to rent a projector and I think it was something astronomical like $600or $700. Insane.
                    http://i732.photobuc..../Picture21.png

Born: Jasmin Mia Allen on November 21, 1979
                    Married: Jasmin Mia Hodge on August 7, 2010
                    El Dorado Royale ResortRiviera Maya, Mexico
                    www.mywedding.com/jasminanddarius2010

#1280 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                    • 283 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is insane - they have everything there how hard can it really be to set up?? Oh well... no montage for me!

Is anyone having the tequila donkey at their wedding/cocktail hour, how much is that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users