Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#1031 Laur13

Laur13
  • 179 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:50 AM

I'm also not "dressing" the chairs. I'm going to ask that a few be brought over for our cocktail party for older guests to have a seat...they should have no problem bringing some over since I already paid for them right?

#1032 BagLover21

BagLover21
    • 74 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Laur13
      I'm also not "dressing" the chairs. I'm going to ask that a few be brought over for our cocktail party for older guests to have a seat...they should have no problem bringing some over since I already paid for them right?
      hi,

i wouldn't think they'd have a problem with it. i am using different chairs for the reception but valeria definitely asked if i wanted to use the same chairs. so i have a feeling that there isn't an extra cost.
      http://i732.photobuc..../Picture21.png

Born: Jasmin Mia Allen on November 21, 1979
      Married: Jasmin Mia Hodge on August 7, 2010
      El Dorado Royale ResortRiviera Maya, Mexico
      www.mywedding.com/jasminanddarius2010

#1033 Laur13

Laur13
      • 179 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:11 PM

Great! Thanks for that info! I'm having some difficulty with the open bar list. They are telling me that it is only international open bar not the premium open bar that we will have access to. I feel that this isn't fair....but I may have not other option but to upgrade some and pay for grey goose, captain morgans, and tangueray. I can't see how I can serve bottom shelf :) Did you look into this at all?
        Thanks!
        Lauren

#1034 BagLover21

BagLover21
        • 74 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:56 PM

hmm i definitely need to look into this. i want good quality liquor as well!

#1035 Laur13

Laur13
          • 179 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:54 PM

let me know what you find out! I'd love to know if we are getting the same info :)

#1036 BagLover21

BagLover21
            • 74 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:02 PM

i just sent a note to valeria about it. i guess i'm not surprised b/c at an all inclusive place they rarely have top top shelf. i will definitely let you know what she says.

does anyone know whether the symbolic ceremony is performed in english or spanish? i would of course prefer english. i think it could start to get laborious if there has to be a translater.

#1037 allisonmpls

allisonmpls
              • 41 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:53 PM

I'm working with Valeria now to select the decorations for the ceremony. One of my friends is getting married at a different resort and is bringing her own sheers, bows, etc and the resort is setting them up for free. I know that won't happen from everything I've read previously. Has anyone brought their own sheers for the gazebo and bows for the chairs? I was thinking that it would be a lot less expensive to buy the material beforehand and then have them set everything up. Although, part of me just wants to have them do everything so it's one less thing I have to worry about. I wouldn't even know how much to buy, and I doubt Valeria would give out the measurements. Thoughts?

#1038 dimplz05

dimplz05
                • 214 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:39 PM

BagLover21 - I asked Valeria the question about whether the ceremony was in English too. She said that it was but that the civil ceremony was performed in Spanish with a translator. Hope this helps!

#1039 BagLover21

BagLover21
                  • 74 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dimplz05
                    BagLover21 - I asked Valeria the question about whether the ceremony was in English too. She said that it was but that the civil ceremony was performed in Spanish with a translator. Hope this helps!
                    Awesome. I'm glad to hear that. We are definitely doing a Symbolic Ceremony.

#1040 Laur13

Laur13
                    • 179 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:17 PM

Is anyone having the BBQ deluxe for the reception? I am thinking of having it on the beach but I'm not sure if it is good or if having my dinner on the beach is too risky. Please any thoughts :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users